Part one of life advice

So I don't usually write stories or tell about my life. I am a very independent person and don't like putting my problems on someone else. However, I do write them down. My life is full of suprizes more bad ones than good.

One, thing I have figured out is everyone keeps secrets even when they don't want to. Everyone has some sort of dirt that they have dug up on you, but, honestly you just have to ignore it because you will get no where in life if you let it bother you.

Two, Everyone starts drama even if you dont think you do, you have at some point or another. However, if you dont start it dont get yourself caught up in it. Even though people try to get under your skin you just cant feed into it.

Three, you are your own person. You aren't here to impress every person you meet and you dont have to have a million friends to be "cool." You dont need to be "popular" to get somewhere in life.

Four, don't disrespect people because you will regret it big time (ik I did) you don't just disrespect someone if your mad or upset. You should talk about whats bothering you. I know that its hard to do that when they dont listen,  but just make them listen even if they dont want to.

Somtimes life will kick you around but sooner or later you will relize that you are not only a survivor but your also a warrior and your stronger than anything life throws at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bye:)