Chapter 6

Tw-None I think

Written by Bee

*Ranboos Pov*

I was definitely blushing, god Tommy why did you do this to me.

I looked at Tubbo, he looked so peaceful while he slepted. Ok I definitely like him, something about him just makes me happy inside whenever he's around, even during this.

Tommy came back with an apple and spaced out again, man he's spacing out a lot today. Something was wrong with him or at least, something was bugging him but he wouldn't say. Then again, he could just be worried like the rest of us were.

I wondered how everyone else was holding on, where they were, if they were alive. I hope they were doing ok, that they were surviving.

Tubbo shifted a little bit, my face flushed a deep color if that was even possible at this point.

"You're still blushing," Tommy teased as I looked at him, giving him a stare.

"Don't remind me,"

Tommy smirked and went back to zoning out, not caring what was going on around him.

I looked back down at Tubbo, he was gonna be asleep for a while since he really hadn't slepted the last 2 days. So, I picked him up and carried him to the shared bedroom we had and put him Into bed.

He sifted a little bit as I put a blanket over him so he wouldn't get cold.

"Thank you Ranboo," he mumbled, causing me to smile a little bit.

"Your welcome Tubbo," I said before going back out into the kitchen to find something to eat since there really wasn't a whole lot.

I settled on cereal since I really didn't want an apple and there wasn't anything else to eat.

I wish there was more to eat or at least, more things than just really simple things likes fruits and cereal.

But life isn't fair, I guess, we can't get everything we want, even during an apocalypse.

I looked at the half broken clock on the wall, It was cracked but you could still tell the time on it.

8:40.

It was getting late and since we really had nothing else to do with out time, we mostly slepted early as long as one of us was at least half awake to make sure nothing was coming in and attacking us In our sleep. I walked back into the place we had called a living room.

"Tommy, I can keep watch," I looked at him, he nodded and went into the shared bedroom as I sat on the chair, listening to the silence.

-------

Word Count: 437

Hope this is ok

Have a good day/night

WillBee 💙