Part 8

Hey guys, I am back with another part of "shiva ki raavi". 
Well this part is all about SHIVI SCENES AND ROMANCE.

Read, enjoy and do let me know your views about this part in comment section. 😇

Shiva entered in room. Raavi looked at him. Both kept looking at each other. Both were thinking about the moment they shared outside the kitchen. Both had nothing to say or they didn't know what to say.
Shiva went to bed to avoid awkwardness. He laid down on bed not facing raavi. Raavi was still standing. She closed the door. After few seconds, she also laid down on other side of bed. Both were facing each other's back.
Both wanted each other to say something. But both were not saying anything.
Raavi in mind-"Gadhera, ye Shiva sach mein bhootnath hai. Subah se gayab tha. Ek baar phone bhi nhi kiya. Mujhe nhi to dhara di ko to call krna chahiye tha na. Aur ab aaya bhi hai to kuchh bol hi nhi raha. Aise dikha rha hai jaise ki main exist hi nhi krti. Ise to mujhse maafi maangni chahiye. Main yaha hamaare rishte ke liye ruki hoon. Or iss Tubelight ko to koi fark hi nhi pad rha. Chattaan ki tarah bss pada hua hai bistar par. Somnaath ki sabse sundar ladki iske itne pass hai. Vo ladki jiske sab sapne dekhte hai. Par mazaal hai ki ye bhootnath ek baar palat kar bhi dekh le😒- she thought with cute angry expressions.
While Shiva on other side was also getting restless.
Shiva in mind-"Yeh chipkali bhi na. Jab main maan nhi raha tha, tab to mujhe deewaar samjh ke jab dekho aake chipak jaati thi. Aur ab tewar dikha rhi hai. Baat bhi nhi kar rhi. Mana ki mujhse galati hui hai. Par mujhe maafi mangane ka waqt to dena chaahiye na. Subah se ghar nhi aaya main. Ek baar mera haal chaal bhi nhi puchha. Ise to bss sone ki padi hai. Mujhe akdu bolti hai aur khud akad dikha rhi hai😒- Shiva thought.
Both Shiva and raavi was expecting each other to talk.
Raavi in frustration pull the blanket on herself. Shiva saw that.
Shiva turned and looked at her.
Shiva-"Ae chipkali, ye kya kar rhi hai tu. Puri ka puri chaadar tu akele odhegi kya. Chal idhar de aadhi chaadar".- he said while pulling the corner of blanket of his side.
Raavi turned towards him.
Raavi-"Kya hai Shiva. Ab tere pahaad jaise shareer par ye chaadar fit nhi ho rhi to main kya karoon. Waapas de mujhe chaadar."- she said while pulling corner of blanket of her side.
Shiva-"Chipkali teri to..."
Raavi-"Teri to kya. Idhar de warna..."
Both kept pulling the blanket on their sides.
Both were not in mood to stop their blanket fight.
They were continuing their fight and suddenly raavi fell from the bed 🤭.
Shiva gets shocked when raavi fell.
Raavi-"Aauuchh"
Shiva kept looking at her with his mouth open.
Raavi looked at Shiva in anger while still on floor.
She gets up.
Raavi-"Shiva, kaisa besharam insaan hai tu. Tune mujhe bed bed se gira diya."- she said with angry pout and both hands on her waist.
Shiva got up from bed and went to her.
Shiva-"Maine gira diya matlb. Tu khud giri hai. Maine kya dhakka diya tujhe. Baat krti hai. chipkali😏".
Raavi-"Haan khud hi giri main. Par giri hoon teri wajah se. Chaadar ke liye ladaai kisne shuru ki? TUNE. Na tu ladai karta, or na main girti😏"

Shiva-"Achha, ladai Maine shuru ki? Agar teri yaadasht kamajor ho gyi hai na to main yaad dila doon. Na tu chaadar apni taraf khichti, na ye jhagra shuru hota or na tu girti. Ab raat mein na meri magaj ki kadi mat kar. Hatt sone de mujhe".
Raavi closed her eyes with a expression of 'I am done with you'.
Raavi-"Thik hai, soja. Par pehle chaadar wapas kar".- she said forwarding her hand.
Shiva moved back his hand.
Shiva-"Ye tu tujhe milne se rahi".- he said with determination.
Raavi-"Shiva de"- she said while trying to take the blanket.
Shiva was running in whole room while raavi was chasing him.
Their tom and jerry chasing continues for few more minutes.
At last both gets tired. Raavi had no energy to fight now.
Raavi-"Thik hai rakh le tu hi. Main Or nhi lad skti tujhse"- she said in tired tone while sitting on bed.
Shiva-"Main bhi"-Shiva said while sitting on his side of bed.
Raavi laid down in bed.
Shiva was looking at her with admiration.
Shiva came forward in front of raavi's face. Like this👇

Raavi gets shock seeing Shiva almost on her

Raavi-"Shiva tu.. "- she was about to  say something but Shiva put his finger on her lips.
Shiva-" Shhhh".
Being in the same position, Shiva pull the blanket on raavi.
Shiva got up and slept on his side closing his eyes.
Raavi looked at the blanket and then looked at him in confusion and shock.
Then she smiled and slept holding the blanket tight.
Both slept.
It's morning now.
Everyone is in the aangan except suman maa. And Shiva was still sleeping in room.
Shiva gets up and was coming out of room with half awake. At the same time suman maa also comes in aangan and saw Shiva coming out from room. She gets shocked.
Suman maa-"SHIVAAA, Kal Tu raavi ke saath uske kamre mein soya tha? 😱"- she asked in shock.

THE END

OPINIONS:- Plzz let me know that is story Growth is too slow? Should I make it little fast? Or it is fine like this only?

Love from Ananya