Part 12

Recap:- Everyone wished each other holi. Raavi was playfully ignoring Shiva to tease him until he didn't speak his feelings.

Hey guys, I am back with another part of "shiva ki raavi".

Read, enjoy and do let me know your views about this part in comment section. 😇

Sorry for posting after so long. I had my exams. So couldn't post earlier.

Shiva took little color and came to raavi to color her. But the moment his palm was about to touch raavi's cheeck, she turned and went towards dhara.
Raavi:-"Dhara di aaj aap kitni sundar lag rahi hai"- raavi said this then looked at Shiva.
Shiva understood that she was purposely ignoring her.
Shiva:- To ab yeh chipkali mujhe ignore karegi. Mere saath holi bhi nhi khelegi. To fir theek hai. Ab main bhi apne dil ki baat bol ke rahunga sabke saamne. Or vo bhi aaj hi."- he said with determination.
Suman:- "Aye, chalo ab sab ke sab. Somnath ke holi pandaal pahuchna hai phaast phaast. Haal".
Everyone reached pandaal.
Half an hour later:-
Raavi:-"Yeh Shiva kahin dikh kyu nhi raha. Aadhe ghante se dhoond rahi hoon. Sab se puchh liya. Kisiko bhi nhi pata. Na jaane kaha gayab ho gya hai ye bhootnath."- she said to herself while trying to find Shiva.
On the other hand, Shiva was trying to figure out how to say I love you in front of everyone.
Shiva:- "Yeh chipkali bhi na, kaha phasa diya mujhe. Har baat bolni jaruri hai kya. Use bhi to pata hi hai ki mere dil mein kya hai. Pan nhi. I love you sunna hai. Gadhedi.".
He took a deep breath to calm himself.
Shiva:- " Shaant ho jaa Shiva. Thande dimag se soch. Kaise bolega".
Then dev comes to Shiva.
Dev:- "Kisko or kya bolna hai mere bhai?".
Shiva:- "Tu? Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?"- he said with annoyance.
Dev:- "Main to yaha thandai lene aaya tha. Phir tujhe dekha ki tu kuchh bolne ki baat kar raha tha".
Shiva:- " Bolne ki baat? Main kyu bolunga kuchh kisi ko. Kuchh bhi. Huh."- he made an excuse and was about to go from there.
Dev:- "Raavi ko I love you bolna hai na?"- he said with a naughty smile making Shiva stop.
Shiva looked at him in shock. But to maintain his sakht launda image, he denied it.
Shiva:- "Kya dev kuchh bhi bolta hai tu. Main ye sab bolunga. Main? Shiva Pandya? Aur vo bhi uss maami ki behen ki beti ko".:- he said while laughing which was obviously fake laugh.
Dev was knowing that Shiva is lying.
Dev:- " Dekh Shiva. Ab jhooth mat bol. Apne bhai se chupaayega. Bata na. Yahi baat hai na?".
Shiva knew that now there is no use of hiding.
He shut his eyes for a while and said:- "Ha. Yahi baat hai".
Dev becomes very happy seeing his khadoos bhai being in love. And Cherry on the cake is that he was trying to express his love too.
Dev:- "Wahh. Ye hui na baat. To yaha ruka kyu hai. Jaa kar le maidaan feteh. Bol de raavi ko apne dil ki baat".
Shiva saw dev being so excited and rolled his eyes at his excitement.
Shiva:- "Ho gya tera. Agar itna hi aasan hota to main abhi tak bol chuka hota. Pan samjh aaye tab na ki bolna kaise hai"- he said in frustration.
Dev slapped himself on forehead seeing his brother being a gadheda.
Then dev got an idea.
He went behind Shiva where thandai was kept.
He took a glass of thandai and mix bhaang in it.
Then he took the glass to Shiva.
Dev:- "Yeh le. Somnaath ka naam le or ise gatak jaa. Phir dekhna kaise dil ki baat jubaan pe aati hai".
Shiva looked at him in confusion.
Shiva:- "Kyu aisa kya hai isme."
Dev tried to cover the truth.
Dev:- "Tu bhi na Shiva. Thandai hai or kya. Ise pi. Dimag thanda kar or bol de raavi ko ki tu usse pyar karta hai".- he said being all Nervous.
Shiva was already frustrated so he didn't Interrogate much and drink whole glass in one go.
Dev:- "Vo dekh waha hai raavi. Thik. Ab main chalta hoon".- he directed Shiva towards raavi and ran from there saving his life before shiva could understand that he actually had bhaang.
Shiva was feeling all dizzy. He  hold his head to control his dizziness.
Few moments later:- 
Shiva was all smiling as bhaag did its work.
Then he saw raavi and becomes very happy.
Shiva:- "Ayeeee chipkaliiiiiii"- he shouted with a wide smile on his face.
Raavi turned to see the person and saw Shiva.
Raavi:- "Yeh bhoothnath yaha hai. Kabse doond rahi thi main iss bandar ko"- saying this she started walking towards Shiva.
Shiva was also walking towards raavi.
Raavi went to Shiva. Shiva was not able to walk properly as he was in drunken state.
He was about to fall but in the Nick time, raavi hold him from his arms to save him from falling.
Shiva was smiling non stop.
Shiva:- "Raavi. Tune mujhe girne se bacha liya? Tu kitni achhi hai"- he said with intoxicating sound putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.
Raavi looked at him and realised that he is intoxicated.
Raavi:- "Shiva. Tu nashe mein hai? Tune kahi bhaang to nahi pi li?"- she said in shock.
Shiva nodded his head in no like a small baby.
Raavi was knowing that if Shiva will be in crowd being intoxicated, then he will definitely do some tamaasha.
Shiva was continuously staring raavi with love. And in between he was playing with her hair.
Raavi:- "Shiva. Chal yaha se. Tu nashe mein hai. Hum ghar chalte hai".
She tried to pull Shiva's hand in order to take him home. But Shiva instead pulled her close by her waist.
Their bodies flushed together.
Raavi looked at him and then looked here and there to see if anyone was watching them in this position.
She tried to free herself from his hold. But all in vain.
Raavi:- "Shiva dekh tu abhi hosh mein nahi hai. Hum ghar.. "
Shiva:- "Ssshhhh."
Shiva cut her words by putting his finger on her lips.
Shiva:- "Tujhe dekh kar koi hosh mein kaise reh sakta hai raavi"- he said in husky voice.
On the hand, everyone realised that Shiva raavi was not with them since a long time.
Suman maa:- " Ye Shiva kaha chala gya. Pandaal aane ke baad dikha hi nhi".
Dhara:- "Ha maa, sahi keh rahi ho aap. Raavi bhi kahi dikh nhi rahi hai".
Krish:- "Ooooo, kya baat hai. Tota maina dono gayab hai. Matlb kahi to gutar-goo chal rahi hai".
Everyone:- "Tu phir bola".
Suman maa:- "Dev tune dekha kya Shiva ko?"
Dev became nervous.
Dev:- "Nah, nahi to maa. Maine to nahi dekha".
They all started to find shivi and reached to that place where shivi was.
Everyone gets shocked seeing them in that position.
Both were so close, staring at each other. Shiva's one hand was holding raavi's waist tightly and other was having colors.
Then, he took raavi's hand and make her take some colors. Their staring session was continuing.
Then he made raavi to apply  colors on her one cheek by her own hand. Raavi closed her eyes. Then he brushed his cheek with raavi's cheek to apply colors to his cheek also.
They didn't realise that every member of pandya family was present there.
The whole family was in shock looking at them.
Suman maa had already hidden her face from her pallu seeing his son being all besharam.
Dev:- "Maine to ise bhaang pilai thi taaki ye I love you bol sake. Par ye to emraan haashmi mode pe chala gya"- he said under his breath.
Dhara fake cough to pull shivi out of their romantic world.
Raavi came of the world where she was lost in. She saw that everyone was present there and looking at them with widened eyes.
Shiva was still intoxicated and was playing with her hair.
Raavi tried to free herself from shiva's grip.
Raavi:- "Shiva chhod mujhe. Sab dekh rahe hai."
Goumbi was looking Shiva carefully and realised that he was drunk.
Goumbi:- "Shiva tu nashe mein hai"?
As goumbi said it, everyone noticed that Shiva was drunk.
Due to Goumbi's calling, Shiva looked at the side where everyone was standing.
He smilied showing his 32 teeth looking at his family.
Shiva:- "Arey aap log. Itne waqt baad. Bahot achha laga aap sab se itne saalon baad mil ke".
Dhara:- "Hey Somnath ye to bilkul bhi hosh mein nahi hai."
Rishta:- "Ha bhabhi lagta hai kisi ne isko bhaang wali thandai pila di hai".
Dev coughed in fear of getting caught.
Gaumbi:- "Ise ghar le jaana hoga".
Goumbi came to Shiva and forward his hand to hold him in order to take him home.
Gaumbi:-  "Chal Shiva, hum ghar chalte hai."
Shiva refused his hand.
Shiva:- "Goumbi aap dhara bhabhi ko sambhalo. Meri chipkali hai na mujhe sambhalne ke liye". He said smiling at raavi.
Goumbi looked at raavi and she hinted him that she will take Shiva home.
She put shiva's one hand to her waist and hold his other hand to give him support.
Everyone and shivi started walking towards home.
Shiva was whole time looking at raavi.
Raavi:- "Shiva mujhe ghoorna band kar".- she said in low voice.
Shiva:- " Kyu karun? Meri aankhe. Meri raavi. Main kuchh bhi karun tujhe kya."
Hearing this everyone was smiling under their breath.
Suman maa was continuously hiding her face from her pallu and in between looking at them to see if they stopped their romantic session or not.
Shiva:- "Raavi Tu kitni sundar hai. Teri aankhe. Tere gaal. Tere ye baal. Teri chhoti si naak"- he was also touching her eyes, her cheeks, her hair, her nose when he was mentioning them.
Raavi was being all embarrassed but she can't stop Shiva as he was not in his senses.
Raavi in mind:- " Aise to yeh bhoothnath pura din akad ke ghoomta rhta hai. Or abhi sbke saamne... "
Shiva:- "Aur sabse achhe to tere ye honth"- he was about to touch her lips but raavi hold his hand to stop him.
Raavi:- "Shiva tu kya kar rha hai. Sab dekh rahe hai. Chup chaap ghar chal. Ab tu kuchh nhi bolega".
Shiva:- "Ok"- he said putting finger on his lips.
Then he put his head in raavi's shoulder still having finger on his lips. He was looking like a cute baby.
Everyone was smiling hearing their talks and looking Shiva drooling over raavi.
Suman maa:- " Ab iss umar mein bhi ye sab dekhna pad raha hai. Aaj kal ke bachho ko to koi sharam, lihaaj kuchh hai hi nhi. Ghar pahuchne do. Iss Shiva ka nasha to main utarti hoon apne dande se.
Krish:- "Kya maa aap bhi. Pehle baar to ye gabbar kuchh romantic bol raha hai. Or aapko ise dande maarne hai".
Everyone:- "Tu phir bola".
Suman maa:- " Main maaru tujhe dande? Abhi. Yahi ke yahi".
Everyone reached home.

THE END

LOVE FROM ANANYA😇.