How you die

Aries: You got your head chomped... bite of 83
Taurus: You got scooped... just because...
Gemini: William Afton killed you... that's it.
Cancer: Rockstar Bonnie plunged his guitar through your heart...
Leo: Map Bot scared the shit out of you and you fell, hitting your head hard on the wall or some shit. That hit to the head ended up killing you... good fucking job.
Virgo: You were salvaging animatronics and you didn't pay attention, giving Molten Freddy the chance to end your life...
Libra: You found a springlock suit and decided it would be a great idea to get inside of it. Long story short, you didn't know what you were doing and you were killed.
Scorpio: Well, let's just say that Mangle decided it was their turn to play take apart and put back together... and trust me, you definitely felt it.
Sagittarius: Mr. Hippo killed you... and the last fucking thing you heard was one of his long ass stories...
Capricorn: Just the classic killed by an animatronic and stuffed into a spare suit...
Aquarius: You die in the fire at the end of Pizzeria Simulator
Pisces: You decided to fucking listen to HandUnit and go as fast as possible through Ballora Gallery... you weren't very quiet... you were found... good job...