👩‍❤️‍👨⚡👩‍❤️‍👨

Bold : Eng
Normal : Korean

Ignacia's POV

Hello I am Ignacia Martinez , born in Mexico and moved to US with my parents when I was 12 . And I am currently 28 years old and still waiting for my soulmate who I have been searching for since I am 21 . I work as a photographer for different blogs . And like tht rn I am in Korea for taking pics for a travel blog as per their request. I am here with my dear n only friend Juliana who is also a Latina like me but her parents moved to US from Cuba b4 she was born . I brought Juliana along for mainly two reasons 1. She and me , we both have been listening to kpop since a long time and always wanted to visit here
2. I don't know Korean but she does 

------------

I was returning back to my hotel after taking pics at the Namsan tower when a guy ran into me which lead both of us to fell down . But he quickly got up and helped me up too and at tht moment I finally looked into his eyes and I felt like I had seen those eyes somewhere but I couldn't his face as he was wearing a mask and a cap so only his eyes were visible . He apologized for running into me and quickly left. Guess he was in a hurry. And I continued walking back to my hotel. And once I reached there I told Juliana about what happened and we ordered room service n after eating we went to sleep.

_______________________________

The next day came and I didn't have anything to do till night as I'm returning back to US tonight at midnight. So I decided to go out with Juliana for some sightseeing as even though I visited many monuments here I didn't actually get time to like properly enjoy its beauty. Like I was always in a rush so I usually just take the pics and once I'm satisfied with the outcome I leave for the next spot or to my hotel  since I had to cover many spots in 4 days . So our first destination was Han River and then we visited Namsan tower and then few other points . And later it was nearing the night so we went to a cafe to have something and go back to our hotel . And we were in the hotel waiting for our order when suddenly I felt like the world around me was spinning and I felt like I was being surrounded by a blinding white light until my vision cleared again but I was in a totally different location. And now everything became clear for me . I had Switched with my soulmate finally. But then I noticed two faces I recognise very well . It was two of the 7 members of BTS Suga and Namjoon. And I noticed tht I'm backstage of what lookes a concert venue. Not knowing what else to do I walked towards Namjoon.

Ig: Um hello RM. Um b4 you ask anything just know tht I'm not who I look like I am. I guess I'm his soulmate. So it would be great if you could tell me who I am n where we are ?

Rm: Ok ? Well first of all Your Taehyung as in V I'm guessing you know him since you knew me .

Ig: wait I soulmates with a BTS member wow .

Rm: well looks like you r soulmates with Tae. And to answer your second question we are back stage of a concert venue . Our Permission to Dance concert to be exact.

He then explained everything to Suga and Jhope who came in during my conversation with Namjoon surprised to see their member speak fluent English.

Nj: btw do u know Korean ?

Ig: nope.

Nj: ohh ok then this is gonna be hard but hey I'll help you out I guess . But can you tell me about yourself also we have to go on stage in few minutes.

Ig: um ok well for starters I'm Ignacia Martinez. I'm 28 years old . So basically we are the same age. I'm a photographer. And as you already know I don't know to speak Korean except for few like very few basic phrases .

Nj: ok I caught everything except your name could  pls repeat it.

Ig : Ignacia Martinez.

Nj: ok so well now we have two issues one we have to be on stage in like 2 minutes and 2 we don't know where Taehyung is .