°•Prolouge•°

Media: <•>Queen Iris<•>

Media: Divinity-Original sin 2-main theme

(by Borislav Silavov)

{ I think you should read it with the music in the media:) }

Is life limited only by what our eyes see?

What about what we haven't seen?

Other lives that we don't know exist?

We only know and witness the life between the sky and the earth. But there is something we all forget. The sky is not just ours.

Under the same sky, some seas and oceans fascinate us with their blueness. For example, we do not know about life underwater.

They are always told to us as 'sea legends'. Mermaids and sirens...

They are always mythological beings for us.

But have you ever thought about what if they're not just legends? What if it's as real as we are?

Until now, I have heard and read many stories and legends about them. I believed in some, I did not believe in some, I forgot many of them. But there was one of them that I could never forget.

Queen Iris...

The story of Queen Iris drew me in so much. Although we say 'queen', Iris was one of us.

And I chose to believe this story.

So you?

Will you believe this legend? Or will you just read and pass?

I cannot force you to believe. It's up to you to decide.

But if your answer is 'no', I don't think you should make this judgment right away. Wouldn't you like to hear the story of Queen Iris before you decide?

If your answer is 'yes' then hold on tight. An unforgettable story awaits you.

The ocean is infinity... It is the breath... When you breathe the air of the ocean into your lungs, you feel an incredible peace while watching the endless horizon line and the blue sky stretching as far as you can get.

*But is the ocean that innocent? The ocean is compassionate but also vicious, ruthless.

Although it looks perfect from the outside, we cannot know the life inside. Well, at least I didn't know before. Until I listen to the ocean's voice and fall in love. If you listen to the ocean's voice you will fall in love, it will pull you to his bottom.

It was an ocean rule I didn't know about. Just like any other rule, I haven't faced it yet.

I've always been a fan of sea legends. I was constantly researching and learning new things. Everyone around me would tell me not to believe in such things. But I chose to believe.

So did I regret it?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

I did not know the answer to this question yet. But there was one thing that if I didn't believe, the ocean wouldn't have brought me the love of my life.

As I told you, the ocean is compassionate, but also cruel. Compassionate enough to bring me the love of my life and admit it to me, and vicious enough to make me pay a lot of prices.

I'm Iris.

Queen Iris, is a mermaid who used to be a human but now rules the oceans.

I am someone who has survived the merciless ocean and paid a great price for her love and continues to do so. I am Queen Iris, who was taught the rules of the ocean.

Sorry, Baekhyun. I tried to keep you away from everything.

As much as I try to protect you, I know that according to the laws of the ocean, if you listen to his voice once, you will never be able to escape.

You belong here, son.

[* a quote from loeysbacon12 - Sinking Down]