YASH

Y/n pov.

It was late and you were super bored. Your parents went on a little business trip in Mumbai, and had you stay back in New Dehli.

You heard your phone ring. Huh, Yash was calling. He's your next door neighbor, and your best friend. "What's up?" You answered.

"You busy?" Yash asked. "No it's like 11 o'clock E." You giggled.

"Come over I'm bored. Ajey out
with Mohit at the skating rink."
Yash said letting out a small sigh.

"I'll be over in 5 minutes or so." You said hanging up. You threw your hair up into a messy bun and threw on some shorts and a old t shirt.

You walked over too yash's house since he was in fact your neighbour.

You rung the door bell, and Yash answered.

He looked you up and down but you ignored it. "Hey, can I come in?" You asked. "Yeah, sure." Yash said.

You walked your way to Yash's room and sat on his bed. "So what's up?" You asked, not knowing what to talk about. He was sitting in his desk chair, staring at you totally ignoring your question.

"Uh e?" You asked again. "Oh um sorry..." he said shifting in his seat. "You good bro?" I asked laughing a little.

"Yeah... I'm gonna go get some water." He said walking out of the room. You flipped onto your stomach and perked your ass up a bit and pulled out your phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"fuck..." you heard yash grunt very lowly. You turn your head a bit to see yash eyeing your ass as if it was his dinner.

"There a problem?" You asked looking back at your phone. "Yes, yes there is." Yash said grabbing your wrist and pulling you out from his bed and pulling you close, wrapping his hands around your waist.

His hands gripped hard. "Yash what-" he cut you off by kissing you. Your heart started to race and you felt like it was going to jump out of your chest.

"God you don't know how long I've been waiting for this." Yash grunted. He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants with no shirt.

You let out a soft moan, and lust filled Yash's eyes. He kissed down your neck and found your sweet spot. "Fuck Yash" you whimpered. You moaned again.

He pulled off your shirt and pulled down your shorts and his sweatpants, leaving you in your hot pink lace thong and bra.

He lightly threw you onto his bed. He admired your body. "Fuck your so fucking hot" he whispered. You blushed and smiled.

He unhooked your bra and sucked on your nipples.

"Ya-" 'you were cut off by your own moan. He hooked his fingers around your thong and started to play with it.

"Wait Yash" you said. "What's wrong?" Yash asked staring into your eyes. You could feel his boner against your leg.

"I've never done this before.." you said embarrassed. "You've never had sex before?" He asked softly.

"N-no.." you trailed off. "Trust me babygirl it'll be alright. I won't go hard." Yash said kissing you.

"A-alright." You whispered. He pulled your panties down all the way. "Is this okay?" He asked. "Yeah." You responded.

He pulled off his boxers and his dick hit the lower part of his stomach.

HIS DICK WAS HUGE! "Yash holy
shit!" You whisper yelled at the size of
his member.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked. "Your dick is huge holy fuck" you said. He smirked and lined himself with your entrance.

He pushed into you and you winced. He thrusted slowly and a tear rolled down your cheek.

"It'll feel better princess, give it a few seconds." He said kissing your neck. "O-okay." You whispered.

Then all the pain went away and it felt amazinggg.

"Faster." You said throwing your head back. "I don't want to hurt you baby-" you cut him off by flipping him over and starting to bounce on his member.

"Ugh just like that y/n" Yash moaned.

You placed your hand on his toned stomach and bounced faster. Your tits was bouncing in Yash's face, and he was on complete euphoria.

"Yash I have a feeling in my stomach-" you moaned surprisingly loud. "Let it all out princess." Yash struggled to say without moaning.

You let it out and he came fast with you. "Holy shit." You said hoping off of Yash.

"I love you." He said pulling you into a cuddle. "Love you too e." You said falling asleep.

Ajey_crazy_fanfics my teacher told me to do this assignment. 👉👈
I hope ma'am you'll like it! And will give me full marks ☺️
Thankyou ma'am~

Okayyyy lol
Onccceeee agaiaiiiinnnn ifffff youuuu havvveee aanyyyy request feeeellll freee toooo teeellll itttt!!
Aur gramitical hai ke liye sorryyyy 👀😗

Okay she crying she crying every single night,
Day and night on my mind please don't kill the vibe~