AJEY X NISCHAY

{threesome}

*Note :- Ajey and nischay are dancers lol*

Sometimes, nothing was better than watching Ajey and Nischay performing a sexy concept together.

Not only you were proud because they were you're bestfriends but you were also tantalized. So tantalized that you can't stop staring at them.

Especially when they performed Bad boy. *Okay this Is being fake, isn't it?*

In the front row of the seats, you watch them. From their seductive gaze and sexy yet fluid movements, you were getting turned on by the minute.

"Bad boy, bad boy"

You hear the whisper from the song, luring your attention even more, like a sailor lured by sirens.

After the show, Nischay and Ajey escorted you home before they went back to their dorms.

And by the time you plopped on your bed, your mind immediately went back to that performance.

The way they moved their hips, the seductive look in their eyes, their sexy aura, it was enough to drive you horny. You closed your eyes, starting to imagine how they would be like in bed. The thought immediately made you bite your lip as your hand slid down into your pants, rubbing your clothed yet damp womanhood.

Ajey and nish's names came out of your lips as moans, your back arching when you moved your panties aside and rubbed your wet labia.

Then inserted a finger. A gasp left your mouth, but as you pumped your finger, adding another one as the pleasure increases, you imagined one of them thrusting in to you, pounding into you so hard as you suck the cock of the other.

You were so busy pleasuring yourself clouded with your fantasy, you didn't hear Ajey and Nischay entering your home.

"Why are we here again?" Ajey asked nish.

"I forgot to get Bhuvan's sweater, He asked me to retrieve it this afternoon." Nish replied as he placed his backup key of your home to his pocket.

"Should we call her?" Ajey said.

"I think she's asleep. She looked tired a while ago."

Ajey just nodded as they silently walked to the second floor. They were about to enter a room, which you considered as closet, when Ajey stopped Nischay.

"Do you hear something?"

"What?"

A faint sound was then heard by the two of them.

"That."

"Are those...moans?" Ajey sound confused.

They shouldn't be prying but they were curious. The two silently walked to your room.

The slightly opened door revealed yourself on your bed. A blush crept on nish's cheeks before he looked away as well as ajey but with a smirk on his lips. He looked at the flustered nischay before looking back inside.

"Hey, nischay. Hey. Listen closely."

"What the hell Ajey?! You shouldn't be watching her! Let's just grab the sweater and go!" Nischay shout-whispered.

"What sweater? That sweater?" Ajey pointed the sweater on the chair of your study table.

"Fuck."

Just then, nish froze when you loudly moaned his name.

"Turns you on, doesn't it?" Ajey teased.

Nish turned back around, his mind still processing what he had just heard but he could feel lust starting to flood his mind.