MONSTERS OF THE NIGHT

For Lea

After all this years my love never changed. 

My love is greater than your fears.

INTRODUCTION

This is about the two side part of my heart. I'm the monster of this poetry either you love me or hate me. Sometimes people don't understand the exact point of how i feel so instead vent it to others i turn it into poetry. 

We have our own toxicity. 

Mine’s different.

“I wish everything would be fine but it's not the end of it. We’ve been together through this chaos but neither you and your soul was there. You were never there. I was hoping. Hoping. And hoping.

Where are you?”

THE POISON

CATHARSIS 

My soul silently twitching to my body i can feel every movements of each curve, it communicates me that i'm slowly losing my sanity. There is no escaping on this. 

Just like what Patrick Bateman said 

"My pain is constant and sharp. i want my pain inflicted to others." 

HOAX 

I never truly believe that swindler does exist, until you prove it. Love does hurt, gambling into relationship make's me also prove that i am totally a fool. 

Then i remember what druig said on Eternals 

"Blinded by Loyalty". 

CRAVING 

Sweetness fills my mind 

devouring each words. 

Longing for too long. 

Someone whispered "I Love You" 

i open my eyes 

and realised 

that someone doesn't exist. 

🌹 

I Love You. if loving you is like this beautiful red rose well my heart is willing to bleed by this thorns for you. 

QUESTION 

Why is my soul longing for you? knowing that you would be temporary. 

Why is my heart searching you?, knowing that you wouldn't feel the same. 

Why does my head is crazy about you? knowing that you wouldn't think of me. 

how long will i endure it? 

how long . . . 

LETTERS 

unsaid words 

unsaid feelings 

was filled on love letters, 

God knows how much 

i'm dying 

wanted 

to reach you, 

till one day news came,