I

Love at first sight.

No one believes in that.

It was naive believing in a thing like that, only positive and cheerful people believed in that sort of thing.

Dream—or Clay, as his real name was—was one of those people that did absolutely not believe in love at first sight.

He believed that you had to have known someone for a while, you had to be on okay terms with someone—at least—to be able to fall in love with them.

Sure, people had their own opinions but people that gushed about their partners being "their love at first sight" were annoying.

Very annoying.

You couldn't just make eye contact with someone for the first time and bam you're in love?

That sounded both impossible and ridiculous.

In his opinion you had to be real dense to believe in love at first sight, he had to admit that.

Dream was, as suspected, a helpless romantic, living in a fraternity house with a bunch of other guys from his college.

He had wavy blond hair, green eyes that had a pinch of brown near the pupil.

The man was 6'3, with a broad and muscular frame after spending most of his high school years playing football and going to the gym almost every day.

Soon after starting college and not even getting picked for the college football team he dropped the sport, giving up all his dreams he had growing up.

His skin was tan, freckles scattered all over his arms and face.

Dream had always gained a lot of attention, especially from the girls going to the same schools as him, even though he was more into the other team.

During his college years he planned on being this quiet smart guy, but those dreams were quickly pushed away after his best friend begged him to move into the fraternity house with him.

But hey, lower rent?

Living in a frat also meant parties all weekends, Dream sometimes stayed over at his friend's boyfriend's apartment during the very large parties.

His friend's name was Sapnap—real name Nick, but barely anyone but Sapnap's boyfriend used it, Karl.

Karl was a bubbly type of person, fluffy light brown hair and blue eyes, 5'11 as he said, but he was probably lying.

Sapnap was a bit more chill, quieter but a big partier.

He had brown curly hair that he almost always covered with a cap, green eyes and was around 5'8 at most, yet he claimed to be taller.

Whenever the other guys at the frat decided to host these massive parties both Karl and Sapnap would attend them.

Dream would get tired of them really quickly after they started, never even bothering to leave his and Sapnap's shared room—that Sapnap barely even stayed in.

Yet Sapnap convinced Dream to join the frat house with him only to get a boyfriend a few months in and spending most of his time at Karl's house.

Karl had been in their large friend group, the three becoming somewhat of a trio after a while until Sapnap and Karl started dating, then Dream just became a third wheel.

The roommate that lived with Karl on the other hand was a fun person, almost every sentence coming out of his mouth could be mistaken for a joke and he couldn't hold a straight face for the life of him.