unexpected visitors

It was in the middle of the night and Lily woke up from the sound of falling glass. She went out of bed to look what have happend. When she was in the livingroom she saw that a picture of her and her parent fell. She cleaned the mess and went back to bed not thinking anything happend. When she woke up from a strange noise in her room she saw someone with a white mask en a red smile looking at her. She got scared and tried not to move and did as if she was asleep. "I know you're awake." Lily got scared and didn't know what to do. She putted on the light next to her bed and saw a paintbrush knife thing in huis hand. She trow a bottle of water to huis head that was on her nightstand. She than ran downstairs and when she came in het livingroom she saw someone in a white hoodie running towards her.  She dodged him and ran for the front door know with two persons after her. When she reached the door she pulled on it but someone locked it and the keys where nowhere to be found. "Are you searching for these?" It was a guy in a white blouse en a white facemask with an scary smile on it. He held the keys up in his hand, jingling. " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" The first guy came and said "you will find out soon enough." The Third one came closer and grapped her and then everything went black.

When she wake up she was laying down strapped on a iron tabel. She was in a room with shelves on the wall with jars with organs on it and all the walls. She didn't know what to do. When she heard foot steps comming in het direction. It was the guy in the blouse. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!" "Calm down Lily it will only hurts for a moment and then you will never feel pain again." He started laughing as a maniac. "How do you know my name and what do you want from me?" "O we know a lot more then just you're name. It was a task from our leader something with that you are a danger for our existence."  " A danger for who's existence? I dont even know you!" "Do you know Slenderman, Ben Drowned, Sally Williams, Eyeless Jack maybe?" "Yes i do know them and then was that guy in that white hoodie probaly Jeff. But i don't know you and that other guy. And how do you know my name." Lily was sure she never saw them before and that she didn't got stalked. "You really didn't notice that we kept an eye on you on the streets? We where even in the same café. My name is Dr. Smiley and that other guy is the Bloody Painter." There where more footsteps and a boy in an yellow jacket and a white maak came inside Lily knew him as Masky. "Smiley the boss is asking for you is is an emergency." "I will be right back Lily." Hé walked out of the room and closed the door. Lily pulled on the ropes that holded het down and one of them came loose and her left arm came free. She took off the other ropes and ran towards the door and listend. There were people outside the door. When the walked past Lily looked and saw two girls one with black hair and a black dress and the otherone with brown hair and skinny jeans. They walked to the right so Lily went to the left and search for a way out.