Information

She came by the stairs that went up and down. She decided to go up. She was able to go up another time and she did that. When she was at the final floor She looked around and saw at the end of the hallway a brown door. She went there. When she was inside she saw all kindes of drawers with names in it. Lily went to the left side and searched for the one with Smiley's name on it. There where all kinds of documents all about him. His age, height allergies, thing he hates, friends litteraly everything about him.
Dr.Smiley
28 years old
5,9 ft (175m)
allergies are unkown
He hates camera's, security, people that come in his way and woman.
His friends are: Nurse ANN, Eyeless Jack and Trenderman
His fears are woman and when someone takes care of him.

Lily opend another one with the name Jason The Toymaker it had the exact kind of information. Then she walked to the rightside it had the same names. She searched again for Smiley's. When she finally found his she opend it and saw all kind of pictures of people and it looked like that the pictures where made in the same room she just was. "Are this all the people he had killed?" She saw that there where a lot of woman on the photo's. There was also written somthing on it Anorexia, depressed she had only no idea what it meant. "Most of his victens are probably woman because he is scared of them. But why? And how did he became this way." Lily heard voices in the hallway. She Turner off the lights and dat in a corner where the drawers didn't hit de wall. The voices came closer and she heard the door open and saw that the lights went on.