A little black mouse

Lily heard footsteps coming closer and stopped somewhere in the room. She heard a drawer open en close and then they walked away again. Lily came out off the corner and waited in the room for a while. She opend the door slowley and looked out of the door. "No one is here." She walked out if the door and back down the hall. She saw a red and yellow door that drew her attention. She walked towards it and opend it and looked inside. A little black mouse came running out of de room en ran down the hall. Lily got scared and holded herself from screeming. She looked inside and saw a lot of diffrent toy's: puppets, dolls, stuffed animals everything you could think of. She didn't see anything interesting so she wanted to close the door she got the idea that one of the dolls moved! So she went back inside and looked but saw nothing. When she heard someone screaming. "THAT BITCH ESCAPED! THAT FILTHY WHORE! IF I GET HER I WILL KILL HER" Lily turned pale and looked for a place to hide. She ran out of the room en saw somewhat further two large doors she ran to then en opend them. She saw a huge library. She ran to the back to try to find a place to hide. "At least there are curtains here." At the backshe saw a bookshelf slightly standing more inside then the others. She walked to it and pushed them more to reveal a large room with a desk, some wapens and a small leather couch. She closed the shelf and layed down under the couch. "O, Lily i know you are here. just come and maybe i will make things a little less painfull for you. or not." Lily started to panic when she heard the voice coming from the library. How did he know she was there. "You know a few of my friends saw you Lily, so be a good girl and go back to Smiley before any of us see you again. And believe me then you got a big problem." Who is this guy i don't know him. "Maybe she isn't here Smiley. maybe we got to look somewhere els." Lily heard a sort of sniffing sound coming from the door she came trough. "what is it smile do you smell somthing. Shall i look for you?" Lily heard footsteps comcing closer and then heard a hand over de bottom of the shelves. "I don't see anything" you heard the unfermillair voice say. Then she heard paw scratches over the shelves and then heard a click. Then Lily saw the door move open and saw a dog and a guy with red hair and honey yellow eyes but no Smiley. They walked into the room and the dog went to the couch where Lily was laying. He looked down and she saw a horrifing smile of the dog. He barked and the other guys attention was now to the couch he walked towards it.