French Fry

January 9th 20:18

an employee named ougi enters his workplace as of having a special 24/7 restaurant, he was assigned as night shift and he knew it was tiring at first but it all changed when this woman would come almost everynight late at exactly 1PM, before he even realized it hes already fallen inlove at his first glance, the woman was beautiful and it was the perfect distraction for ougi. Sooner or later he found out she liked french fries the most so he would always put effort on the french fries he would make so it would make her happy. Shes gotten a taste of ougi's french fries and she thought it was great, it meant the world to him and those words felt like it was delivered from the gods.

January 20th the woman got used to ougi's french fries and it made him disappointed of his own cookings. A different employee named Koku then tried to make french fries and the woman thought it was better than ougi's. He was furious and he wanted to do something about it and before he knew, he was jealous. He was obsessed and sooner or later, hatred has consumed him.

January 21th. Ougi has did something and restricted the newbies from entering the kitchen, when the woman arrived she ordered a french fry made personally by koku, but koku wasnt there. "Ive been waiting. Mrs asami." Ougi said and served her french fries.

"Why thank you.. uhh, what was your name again...?" asami/the woman asked

"Knowing my dish is alot more special that knowing my name.. lets see, his name was koku." Ougi smiled and the woman shivered in fear."