No more Void. Only Darkness

Sirin in her Void form, just saved my life once again. She keeps denying herself, however....

"Why did I protect you?! I don't understand! I hate humans, but everytime I see you hurt, I feel like I want to punish them! Why?! It's so irresistible!!!"

Sirin is having trouble getting through her thoughts.... I have to try to understand her.

"Your void..... has filled with desire.... Sirin, you saved my life."

"Does that mean I become weak because of you?!" She screeched.

"Maybe. But think about it; Do you feel stronger if you have something precious in your heart?"

"I don't have anything precious anymore, Human."

"Then why do you save me?" That right there, is when she became shocked.

"Because....." She's trying to find an answer....

"Because..... Arghhh! What kind of question is that, Human?! I saved you just because I don't want you to get killed! Not by myself! Don't get it wrong!"

"You're.... the Void. But you easily get mad, and have the desire to save me. Are you really the Void, Sirin?"

"I.... I...." She's stuttering.

And, eventually she gave up, and let out a sigh.

"I feel like.... I don't deserve my title of being Herrscher of The Void....." When she said that, I genuinely smiled and appreciated her acceptance.

I hugged her, and patted her white hair. Sirin is shocked, and almost breaking up.

"You wanted to be loved, Sirin. I knew it.... Let your Captain try to appeal to you, my queen." I soothe her....

"Captain...." She's weeping.... And she embraced me back.

She now cries so hard.... Her emotional act has been exposed truly.

Feels so good to be patted by Captain.... I miss this touch like Mama Cecilia did to me....

"I feel darkness in my heart.... Captain, what is this feeling....?" Something filled my heart. It's full of bad, but it screams justice.

"Darkness huh? Seems like you have new powers and gained based on your emotion." The Captain tells me it's my emotion?

"Your Darkness means you're still raging in act, but your heart still has the desire to do what you feel to someone guilty who deserved to get punished mercilessly. There's still more that you have to learn, Sirin." Captain's answer went to my head.

"I see.... Then, I guess I can call myself, The "Herrscher of Darkness". Hahaha...." I tried to cheer myself up.

"Herrscher of Darkness. I love it. Haha." Captain accepts my title....

I'm happy.... I may have still gone bad and rage.... But, I'm happy that there's a human who managed to win my heart....