Bella

"Good afternoon, Captain. It's pleasure to meet you."

A girl with silver hair and blue eyes greets him, much to his surprise. Her arms crossed on her lower body, almost acting like his assistant.

"Eh, is that you, Benares? I thought you were dead." Captain pointed out to her, slightly offending Bella. But her face remain put to smile.

"My apologies, Captain. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Bella, and I serve my queen. I'm here to serve you as your servant, Captain. Anything you want, I'll fulfill it." Bella puts her hand on her chest, gesturing her identity.

"Bella. Sorry, you can just serve Queen Sirin. I'm good." Captain refuses her offer in a kind manner. Although that actually made Bella more disappointed.

"Human!" A portal appeared behind him, revealing Sirin herself, aiming her Key of The Void at him.

The captain raised his hand, closed his eyes to calm himself down. Bella is just watching them.

"I gave you a favor, and this is the response I get?!" Sirin exclaimed to him.

"Sirin... I'm sorry, but I'm good with my own." Captain responded.

"You're too busy with yourself, and look at you! You're all messed up without someone beside you, Human! Now, just ask anything to Bella, and she'll do it for you. No more excuses!" Sirin ordered him to not reject her offer.

"Okay, Sirin. I got you."

"Thank you, stupid precious Human. Enjoy." The portal shrunken down, and he exhales out of relieve.

Bella still remain on that position.... only looking at the Captain.

"So, Bella...."

"Yes, Captain?" She responded quickly.

"Uh...." He didn't know what to ask for. He scratched his head.

"Nothing. Just need a drink. That's all." He ordered her to make a beverage.

"As you wish." Bella replied in a good manner, and remained smile.

When she's about to leave, captain interrupted her, and she turned her head to him.

"Uh! The hot chocolate milk one okay." He said in a specific word.

"Yes." She nodded, and proceeded to walk to the pantry.

Captain sat on the coach, exhaling over his busy day.

Not even two minutes later, Bella is done making the hot chocolate, and ready to serve to him.

How did she found where I put my powder beverage...? and that was quick as heck.

"Captain, here is your drink." She placed a cup of chocolate on the table.

Captain looked at the cup for a moment. Looks normal. Without a second thought, he want to test her....

"Bella, this is too small for me! This is still not enough to make me energetic!" He complained like a customer getting the order wrong.

"I'm sorry, Captain...." Bella is about to retrieve the cup.

But Captain quickly stretched his arm to her, gesturing at her to not go any further.

"Nah! nah! nah! It's alright. I'll finish it."

"But, Captain-" He also surprised that she's stubborn.

"I don't remember asking you to take back." He cut down her words and looked at her deeply.

"My apologies....." She tooked that back, and backed off a bit.