The Janoskians

getting setled in our new cell took less than two minutes. Travelling light made it very easy. This new prison that me,Jones and a few others had been relocated to was strange. We was stared out as we walked down the halls to our cells by fierce looking men and woman that were covered in tattoos and piercings.

"Surely mixing opposite sex in a prison is a bad idea" I said as I made my bed.

"why would that be a bad idea? do you know what this means?" Jones replied grinning. I knew exactly what she meant and to be honest the guys in the prison didn't look like the loving type.

"yes but your not aloud to get sexually involved with anyone in prison, you could end up in the shoe" I said as i f I respected the rules.

"but that didn't stop any of us in an all girl facility" Jones said winking. That was true girls would actually have sex with one another which was kind of gross. Not that i'm homophobic but the things they did was outrageous and suprisingly no one was ever caught. I had even been sexually assulted by one of the girls at one point which really made me want to go home.

This prison was a lot laid back, There was a games room which had a pool table and tennis table and also a small TV. There was also a libary, gardening centre, and gym out in one of the many courtyard. You was aloud to walk the halls and even chat with the men, not that you would want to but it was great for some of the desperate girls. There was some rules like having to do chores and you had to be up at a certain time and in your bunk room at a certain time but other than that it was nice and made me feel a little more comfortable.

"Do you think you will hook up with any guys in here?" I asked Jessica (jones) cuiously as we started to setlle down into bed.

"well its been a long time i've had sex with a man so probably" she said laughing. Her laugh sounded more like a giggle which sounded funny coming from a 24 year old. I still had no reason why she was in here she looked to normal and perfect to be a criminal. "what about you?" she continued.

"well to be honest im 19 and the men in here are kind of old and look scary, not exactly my type" I said as I layed down.

The next morning me and Jones was sent to do our jobs in the commissary where inmates purchase snacks,hygeine items, statinary etc. It was close to the enterance so we was able to nose at who comes in and out like visitors and cops.

"okay girls, new inmates are being brought in soon so we need you to be on your best behaviour and do not comunicate with them until further notice" said a officer. We just nodded in agreement. Five minutes later we see the prison bus enter the high, barbed wired gate.

"Please don't be any more scary perverted men" I whispered loud enough for Jones to hear which caused her to giggle. We kept staring until the prisoners exited the bus. We couldn't tell what they looked like from a distance all we could see was the orange jumpsuits. Slowly the faces were becoming clear and to be honest I liked what I see. other than the sterotypical prisoners entered, five gorgeous, young men were induvidually brought in, there hands in cuffs with a probation officer guiding them into the building.

This one particular guy really caught my eye. As he walked past he gave me a cheeky wink which made me blush and gave me butterflys in my stomach. There was something about him that made me want to get close to him but I didn't know why.

"Well Neve, there not scary, perveted, old men... do you think you will have sex now?" Jessica asked as she nugged me.

"Jessica!" I shouted making sure there was no officers about. She did have a point though I said I wouldnt have sex with any of the men in here because they look like old pervs but these boys certainly wasn't.