Warnings and tears

"James come back !" I shouted as I chased him down the corridor like a creepy fan girl.

"Where is he ? I'm going to kill him!" James huffed as his pace speeded up. His face turned red and he had this cute little vain poking out of his forehead. Anyway back to reality, James was hunting down Beau after he found out that we had a thing going.

"he knows how much I love you ! what a dick head" He yelled.

"stop James ! me and you are broken up so it doesn't matter any more" I said still chasing him around.

"yeah but Beau knows how much I love you and yet he goes and fucks you ! Neve I honestly thought you had more self respect for yourself" He snapped as he turned around to face me.

"hold on James were not even together any more and if you really did love me you wouldn't of been such a prick" I shouted justifying my side of story, I stopped and grinned for a second because damn that felt good!

"how many times do I have to say sorry and admit I'm a prick for letting you go Neve? I'm sorry and you know how much I regret how I treated you but sleeping with one of my best friend is low"

I couldn't believe he was acting up again besides I had a thing with Beau first and James knew that so its not like its news.

"STOP THERE YOU TWO" shouted an officer who started to run towards us as we turned round to face him. "erm ... Officer Quinton has requested to see you both in his office" he said before taking a step back. You could instantly tell he was new because he was practically shaking with fear as soon as we turned round and looked him in the eye.

"first day?" I said stepping towards him causing him to take another step backwards. "I'm not going to kill you" I chuckled.

"yes inmate ..."

"Nelson ... Neve Nelson" I replied smiling.

"please could you just both go to Quinton's office ... I don't want to get fired on my first day" he said after staring into my eyes for what seemed like forever.

"he was totally hitting on you back there" James said as we walked away towards Quinton's office.

"and I suppose you want to kill him as well as Beau" I said giving him a smirk before knocking on Quinton's office door.

"ah Neve and James, come in and sit down" Quinton said as he sat at his desk. He had this ridiculous grin on his face as he examined us with his eyes one at a time. "do you know why your here?" He then questioned, me and James stared at each other confused. "anyway ... your here because we have had a few doubts about you two always together and for the protection of you both we have decided that its best that you are separated"

"what for! you've got to be kidding me, is this some sort of joke?" James said chuckling, but stopped when we heard the door creek open and in came the new officer who had called us to Quinton's office.

"well you see we have CCTV evidence of you both getting too close for our liking in the library" Quinton started.

"The library?" James asked confused then that's when it clicked in his mind I see him look at me from the corner of my eye.

"Can you show me this 'evidence' if that's okay ? Just to jog my memory" James asked smirking. Quinton slowly turned around his computer screen and clicked play. All I could do was look down at my lap knowing that the CCTV video that was being played was actually me and Beau having sex, destroying and knocking over everything in our path.

"can you turn it off!" I shouted as it came to realisation that my ex boyfriend and two cops was watching a video off me and Beau having mindless sex which could of actually passed as a cheap, budget porno.

"so know you see why we think its best you two are separated" Quinton suggested as he turned back round his computer.

"I have a confession ..." I started. I was planning on admitting that it wasn't James and that it was actually Beau but it was almost as if James had red my mind and butted in before I could finish what I was saying.

"Yes that's fine because what ever me and Neve had between us is completely over now" James said as he looked at me quickly then back at Quinton.

"okay well Neve can you go with officer Johnson and he will escort you back to your bunk room ... he will be your personal escort in this prison to make sure your not messing around with any more male inmates" I just nodded my head avoiding eye contact as I was so embarrassed.

"so Neve ... I'm officer Johnson but you can call me Ethan if that makes you feel more comfortable with me" He said smiling. I looked at him up and down, he was quite handsome, he had hazel eyes, curly brown hair and you could tell his body was well built through his uniform.

"how old are you?" I asked as I looked him dead in the eye.

"okay .. um ... I'm 20 nearly 21 ... what about you?" He replied nervously.

"19 ... are you single?" I then asked.

"um yes ... I don't think this is an appropriate conversation Neve" He said even more nervous.

"your right, I'm sorry ... your just so attractive" I said stepping towards him.

"inmate 270299 you are getting to close to an armed officer" He said pushing me against a closed door. I managed to get one hand free from his grip and opened the door causing us both to fall into what was a janitors closet.

"I like it rough" I said stepping over him and locking the door from the inside. He sat up and moved into a corner trying to get to his walkie talkie but as soon as he got his hands on it I knocked it out of his hand and kicked it under one off the tall shelves . This was my chance, a nervous, new officer who I could easily manipulate and have him wrapped around my finger to get what I want with in the prison.

"Please don't kill me!" He said as he raised his hands to his face trying to protect himself. I let out a little chuckle, the power I had was overwhelming.

"Listen to me Johnson ... you'r going to sneak me into Quinton's office tonight after he leaves and your going to delete that CCTV footage ... okay?" I threatened.

"yes,yes ... okay !" he whimpered.

"good because we don't want that pretty face of yours getting smashed in now do we?" I threatened once again. All he did was nod before scattering out of the room.