oh umm hey justin

Bella shown above
Don't worry you'll find out who bella is (obviously it's a dog)
_________________________________________
I pushed through the double doors of my high school with emily by my side. The aroma of weed immediately filled my nose. I cringed at the smell.
"Em where do we get our locker assignments?" I asked her.
She looked around for a second, "umm, oh wait over there!" She pointed to a small area which was as I would put it "hella crowded"
"Ugh" I really didn't want to wait in a line, wait it's not even a line its like a group of animals, I didn't feel like pushing through crowds of people.
"I think I'm just going to carry my stuff for today.." I trailed off.
"Good call." Emily returned.
I walked down the crowded hallway to find my first class biology. The bell didn't ring yet but I didn't want to risk being late for my first class, I'm trying to do better this year. Last year I skipped a lot and I didn't give a fuck about my grades. This year will be different.... Hopefully. I reached into my black northface bag and grabbed my notebook and a pen. I started to write down a bunch of names, very random thing to do but I was bored and also I was the only person in a classroom. "Emily Santana" "Ashley Harris" "Justin Bieber" I stopped writing and flipped the page and wrote "JUSTIN" in big letters in the middle. I drew a bunch of hearts and random silly doodles.
_
"Hi I'm Ashley want to play with me on the slide?" I said pointing to the slide.
"Yeah sure." He replied.
I grabbed his hand and started running to the ladder, I let go and started climbing. When I got to the top i waiting for him.
"Let's go down together." I suggested.
"But what if we don't fit?" He asked.
"It's okay! I'll go right after you and we will be together at the bottom okay?"
He hesitated, "okay."
He sat down on the black plastic and scooted to the red slide and pushed off and started to slide down.
"Okay I'm coming!" I shouted.
I sat down and pushed off as hard as I could.
"WEEE." I screamed as I headed towards the bottom.
I put my feet on the edges to stop myself from hitting my new friend in front of me.
"That was fun!" I said.
"Yeah! But I have to go home my mommy said so." He replied.
I kinda frowned a bit but waved and ran off to my mom, dad, and bella (which was my dog at the time) *bella is shown in the picture*
That's how I met Justin.
_
My doodling was interrupted by someone standing at the foot of my desk. I look up and meet Carmel eyes and perfectly messy hair.
"Oh um heyy Justin." I said quickly flipping my notebook hoping he saw nothing. He looked to the side and started smiling, he was so cute when he smiled. Actually he was cute even if he didn't smile, but he was extra cute when he did.
"My name looks cute with a bunch of hearts around it" he broke the silence.
I squinted my eyes, "What are you talking about?"
"Don't worry I saw."
My cheeks probably turned Crimson and I made an "O" shape with my mouth.
"Yeah but can I borrow a notebook?" He asked.
"Sure!" I replied. I dug through my bag to find my other blue notebook. I found it took it out and handed it to him.
"Thanks" he smiled and walked To his desk. The bell rang not long after that and the classroom started filling up with students. One particular student caught my eye, Felicia. God I hated that slut. She practically lived in a different bed with a different manwhore every night. She disgusted me. Not to mention that she also likes to pick on me. Last year I was shy and I let her bully me but this year im going to make sure I don't let that snotty bitch walk all over me. Her eyes met mine and she swayed her hips over to my desk, my luck. Note the sarcasm
"Oh my god! Ashley hey remember me? It's Felicia." She basically screamed.
"Sadly I remember you."
"Yep I do." well because of my sarcasticness and tone I hoped she got the memo for her to kindly fuck off.
She smiled at me, fake as hell. "Aw ash I love your shirt! Where did you get it? The thrift store?"
I stood up and smiled before I began to preach, "first of all; its ashley to you. Second; Only you would know what thrift store clothes look like."
I looked down at her at her outfit a very tiny miniskirt and crop top that showed way too much cleavage.
"Felicia I didn't know they had a skank section at the thrift shop?" I smiled brightly in her face, I wasn't going to let her intimidate me any longer.
I looked around and noticed people with their mouths hung wide open and some classmates going
"OOOOO"
Not gonna happen today Felicia.
Felicia just clicked her heels and stormed away, obviously too embarrassed to say anything.
"Bye Felicia!" I shouted with an attitude as she walked away.
____________________________________________________________
OKAY ssuuuppperrrr short IK but I just wanted to get he fighting scene in okay so yeah

- keep voting and reading

_____

Check out my other stories if you can and maybe follow while you're at it 😉
Luv u babes