Part 3: The Pampering

And so, Princess Felicia's days in House Corpus continued in the fashion of her welcome. Each morning she would awaken to find Lord Donmai sitting beside her in bed with a platter of treats and a warm smile. Her shackles having long since been removed she would simply lay back, open her mouth with a sultry "aah" and eagerly salivate as each bite of sugary pastries and rich breakfast foods was gently pressed into her mouth for her.

The Princess's sessions with the feeding machine also had become routine. Although she would request with rosy cheeks that her old shackles be cat back upon her for this portion of her day. And, once the tube was affixed to her mouth and sweet cream began to fill her stomach, she would moan and quiver with ecstasy. The servants would grow bashful as her ecstatic gulping seemed to surpass the rate at which the machine could pump into her.

As her morning meals with Donmai grew, and her sessions with the cream pump lengthened, so too did Princess Felicia expand to match them. Her once lithe, elegant frame day by day inflated with soft, jiggling fat. As she outgrew her lovely blue lingerie, a new set which was even more beautiful and erotic would be provided to her.
She would often awaken and marvel at the changes to her body before Donmai arrived with breakfast. Every inch of her body seemed now to be enrobed under layers of soft flesh. The once flattened hollow of her stomach had now swollen forth into a protruding belly which folded and flowed into her lap when she sat upright. Her thighs had each thickened to the size of her previous waist. Her rump had ballooned as well into a lumpy spherical shelf which swayed enticingly with each step. Her face too which had long bore the high-cheekboned, intimidating severity of a young noblewoman plumped into a softer, kinder visage adorned with what she felt was an adorable, welcoming double chin. Her breasts as well had transformed from modest abd apple sized to large mounds which rested upon her newly formed gut.

Princess Felicia marveled at and worshipped her new body at any given opportunity. When the servants would come to repaint the polish on her fingers and toes, she would gaze in wonderment at how even her once delicate and dainty hands had puffed with fat. She loved how they were soft and dimpled at the knuckles. She even loved how the flesh of her forearms came to a soft ridge at her once slim wrists; completely engulfing them.

Her favorite sensation afforded to Felicia by her new body however came when Lord Donmai invited her throughout each week to walk with him through the castle courtyard and chat. The two would make slow laps around the verdant garden space and exchange all manner of pleasantry. She would feel the cool stone of the walkways on the bottoms of her feet, and the light breeze dancing across her plush body which was only barely kept from full nudity by her lingerie. She relished each step not only for the grass, and the lord's company but for the dreamy feeling simply waking provided her. Each step sent a ripple through her body. When each softly padded sole shaped against the stone, it sent her whole body whobbling. She lost herself in the sensation of her belly undulating and bouncing, her thighs rubbing together and quaking, and her rump bouncing up and down as if cord jumping from her backside. The blissful feeling reminded Felicia of the truly delightful extremity of transformation.
"If only mother and father, and Jasper too could see my in this state" she would think as her face and shoulders turned rosy.
"If only they could see how fat I've become. I may be the portliest princess in the nine lands. Oh, gods I may be the fattest person I've met"
Princess Felicia felt herself growing wet as these thoughts filled her mind. She could barely contain her desire for Donmai to christen their upcoming marriage.

One morning amidst the routine, Lord Donmai came to Felicia with exciting news as well a the usual breakfast platter.
"My dear Felicia you have grown into concubine of such beauty that this house has not seen in a century."
Felicia could barely contain the burning hot desire dripping from her reply
"I love growing for you, my lord. I want to keep growing for you"
Lord Donmai resumed with a clear of his throat and a slight crack in his voice
"...Yes, well my dear, all that being said you are... more than ready for the ceremony at which we shall be fully wedded to one another. And after which we shall spend the first of many nights of rapturous pleasure together."
Felicia felt her cheeks grow hot.
"Oh please tell me the day grows near my lord. Please oh Lord."
Lord Donmai smiled warmly.
"Two weeks my dear."
Princess Felicia made a pouting face.
"That's so loooonng my lord... But I should want to grow for you a little more anyway my lord. I think I can be even softer for you"
Lord Donmai turned a shade Felicia had not seen on his face before.
"I hotly anticipate it my dear"