"Tsuki?" He continued, "w-what are you doing here?"
"I...came...to see you." Kei was gasping for air.
"But why?" He continued, "why now?"
"Because I need to tell you something."
"Tell me what?"
"That I...I love you." Kei confessed, holding out a light purple lilac.

He knew that he should've been enraged by what his Tsuki did, but suddenly, his lips betray me by grinning and his arms gave in and cuddled the latter, who was still gasping on the ground.

"Tsuki...what about Kur-" and Kei planted a kiss onto Tadashi's lips.
His eyes fluttered and was puzzled by this sudden reaction, "I never knew that I could feel so disgusted hearing his name come out of your mouth."
"What, Kur-" another kiss.
"Hey! Let me finish my sentence!"
"No."
"No?"
"Yeah, that's what I said." He stated, "so... what is your answer?" And he felt himself grin when the pinch server nodded his head.
"I need your words..." then he whispered into Tadashi's ear, "Tadashi."

Tadashi felt his heart explode, his cheeks flushed, so red that it could be used as a nightlight.

"I love you too."
"Who's my adorable strawberry?" Kei questioned as he cupped Tadashi's cheeks.
"I am!" He exclaimed as his cheeks flushed redder.

Then Kei plotted a kiss onto his lips, feeling his lips tug slightly into a smile as Tadashi slowly and gracefully snaked his arms around his neck, his fingers twirling around Kei's blonde locks. Kei tilted his head, careful to not hurt his long-awaited lover with his glasses. It started to shower lightly.

"Oh, it's raining, Tsuki."

But he just gazed down at his lover lovingly, the water dripping down his lips, down his chin to his Adam's apple. He couldn't help himself but suck him dry. This sensation, this feeling, made him feel ticklish. Then Tadashi remembered something, making him push Kei away slightly but enough to make him tilt his head in confusion.

"What about him? Aren't you guys dating?"
"Who?"
"You and Kur-" another kiss was planted onto his soggy lips, which collided perfectly against his chapped ones, "we were never dating."
"You promise?" And he held out his pinky finger.
"Yams, are we-" then he witnessed Tadashi's dead expression but still held out his pinky finger, "of course, I promise."

They intertwined, just like their love. Their friendship was now behind closed doors. And now, they opened a new door as lovers. As one happy, loving couple.

"Tsuki, I have something to get off my chest."
"Go on..."
And he tiptoed, untangling his fingers from Kei's air holding his biceps, "I love you, I always have. And whenever I was with Teru, the only thing in my mind... was you, Kei." He continued, "I tried to talk someone about it, like Hinata, but... he said that you would never love me and that you don't deserve me. I tried with Kageyama, and he said that you don't deserve someone like me. I feel like I don't deserve you at all, maybe they were right. Maybe I am useless." He paused, "But Kenma, he understood me. We were talking about having crushes on our best friends and having the feeling that we don't deserve them because they'e so perfect, that they are so transcendent to even recognise us as a possibility. Man, we both thought you guys were either straight or dating each other."
"Yams, I need to get this off my chest."
"Huh?"
"Yams, you were the only person in my mind ever since the second time I laid my eyes at you. Your smile brightens the whole room, secretly making me happy that we were friends, but really deep inside of me, I wanted more. I begged for more. I needed more. I wanted you to be with me, not just as a friend, but also more: as my lover, my boyfriend, Yams. That is all I could ask for. So, I am forever grateful that you accepted my proposal, my love." He pause then continued, "I couldn't ask anymore more important in my life than you, Tadashi."

Their two hearts begged, desired for more. They wanted more skin, fingers racing up bodies, tongues into each other's mouths, but since they were in public- they clearly wouldn't do that. Their two hearts were pounding against their chests, trying to break through the cage, wanting to be free, alive.

They were trying to close the door, but the voices came back, destroying the both of them. 'What if he's using you as a side piece?' 'What if he stops loving me?' 'What if I don't deserve his love?' And the endless 'what if's came flooding their minds. They had just confessed. Shouldn't they be happy?

Of course, but when one kept a secret from another, it's hard to trust the same way as they once did. Their hands were mere millimetres from colliding, brushing against each other's hands. Their fingers began to linger for more than just a mere touch, they wanted certainty, they wanted fireworks to explode like New Years, exploding with passion, new love and new beginnings. That's all they asked for. So when their wishes came upon a shooting star, butterflies began to flutter inside their stomachs.

Awh, young love: fascinating and beautiful.