Calm before the storm

Phil and his kids were outside enjoying the sun. Over to the west there were dark storm clouds building. Phil looked over at the clouds and sighed. "Looks like a storm's building." He said to one of the crows. The crow chirped in acknowledgment.

"Alright mates we have at least ten more minutes outside. Storm is building up and I don't want us getting caught in it." The man said to his kids. The three boys playing nodded. They resumed their playing.

Some crows flew to the family squawking. "Phil Phil time to go inside the storms coming quickly." One of the crows said. Phil nodded to the crow. "Alright boys time to go inside." The half crow said to his boys.  Tommy the youngest made a face. "Aww." He said with a groan.

The other two boys nodded and began toward the house. Tommy made a defiant face. He began to collect his things as slowly as he could. "Tommy there's a storm you need to hurry." Phil said to the youngest. Tommy sighed and started to hurry.

Phil looked up after hearing thunder crash. "Toms let's go." He said in a hurry to the teen. Tommy went running to him. The wind quickly started to blow. Snow began to fall as well.

Both of the avians were being pushed around by the wind. Phil quickly grabbed Tommy close to his body. He pulled his wings around the boy as the snow started coming down hard. The temperature dropped at a quick pace. Both males began shivering in the cold. The blizzard around them continued going.

Techno and Wilbur had just gotten into the house. They both turned to help the two winged males in. Both were shocked to see that their brother and father weren't at the door behind them. Wilbur spotted Phil pulling Tommy into his wings before techno closed the door. "Techno we have to go get them!" Wilbur shouted sadly. "Helping them won't do any good if we freeze. We have to wait until it clears up a bit. Phil is a survivalist he can protect Tommy and himself." Techno said in a calm tone.