Looking and bringing home

Techno and Wilbur waited for the snow to calm down. As soon as it did calm down enough they went out. They both searched everywhere for the two missing family members. Wilbur followed a trail to a tree. "Techno I think I found them!" Wilbur shouted over to his twin brother.

Techno came running over to his brother. Together they dug out the wall Wilbur found. As soon as they dug out the wall they broke down the wall. They found an asleep Tommy huddled next to an asleep Phil. "We have to get them out now. Wilbur you get Tommy and I'll get Phil." Techno said in his calm voice. Wilbur nodded and ducked in to get Tommy.

As soon as Wilbur had Tommy and had gotten out of the tree Techno went in. Techno grabbed his father taking in how cold he was. As soon as he got out he ran to the house. Wilbur followed his twin close behind.

As soon as they got home they put the two on the couches. Wilbur quickly went to go get some blankets. As soon as Wilbur came back blankets were put on the two asleep males. Techno sat next to his father running his fingers through the older's hair. He watched as Phil's wings flicked slightly. He smiled in his sleep.

Wilbur did the same with Tommy. Tommy had curled into the touch. Wilbur smiled at his youngest brother. "Rest well toms you did well." Wilbur whispered to the youngest. Tommy shifted into a deeper sleep at Wilbur's words.

Wilbur looked at his twin. Techno looked back at him. "Tommy finally getting some sleep?" Techno asked the brown haired twin. "Phil finally getting himself some sleep?" Wilbur asked back at the pink haired twin. Techno smiled and nodded at Wilbur. Wilbur gave the same answer as Techno. Techno gave a little snort at that.

"I'm going to go make them some tea and soup." Wilbur said as he got up. "Do you want some as well?" He asked his pink haired brother. Techno gave a short nod. Wilbur nodded and went to the kitchen. He prepared the soup and the tea. Now all he had to do was wait for them to wake.

Wilbur brought the soups and the teas back into the living room. He put them on the side table and gave Techno his. "Enjoy your soup and tea Techno. It's very good for you. It also tastes very good!" Wilbur said proud of himself. Techno nodded and took a bite of his soup. He hummed somewhat as he liked the soup.

"It tastes very good Wil." Techno said with a small smile. Wilbur's smile grew ever larger. "I'm glad you like it Tech!" Wilbur said with evident glee in his voice. "Do you think it's missing any flavours?" Wilbur asked Techno. Techno shook his head no.

He thought the soup was perfect. Tommy woke up and soon Phil did too. "Morning Tommy morning Phil." The two twins said at the same time. Both of the males on the couch nodded their hellos. "Would you like some soup?" Wilbur asked the both of them. Both of them nodded somewhat. Wilbur gave them their soup.