Chapter 1

At some point in time the great celestial beings decided to restrict international communication with so called star signs. Once you get your star sign you are put into a secluded area only with people who share the same star sign are kept. If you don't have the same star sign as your parents, good luck in your new life.

Every sign has an arch nemesis, usually the sign that is the opposite of the other sign, your star sign symbol appears on your ankle or shoulder once you turn 16. If you don't get one you are killed on the spot, everyone gets an ability or power shortly after their sign and along with that once your moved to your area you usually meet your soulmate.

 If you don't get one you are killed on the spot, everyone gets an ability or power shortly after their sign and along with that once your moved to your area you usually meet your soulmate

Say if you met your soulmate without knowing a sentence or a couple words show up somewhere on your body in you soulmates handwriting

Say if you met your soulmate without knowing a sentence or a couple words show up somewhere on your body in you soulmates handwriting. The words only appear once you have met your soulmate and it is more than likely for your soulmate to have the same star sign as you, the words should have some meaning to you or your soulmate.

Logan sits by himself on his windowsill deciding wether he should run away or stay to face his fate. It's almost midnight, time to decide.

He grabs his bag slowly opens his windows, he can feel the crisp night air on his face. He looks back at his room one last time, a tear slowly rolls down his cheek while his hazel-red eyes glistened in the moonlight.

"Goodbye..." he whispers.

Logan jumps out his window onto the un-cut grass of his lawn running away, the sky was pitch black as he felt the etching digging into his skin along his shoulder. He was getting his sign, you get your sign in your sleep so it seems painless, when you get your sign when your Not sleeping it's pretty painful as Logan was now experiencing.

"Shit..." Logan seethes out as the pain increases, he holds his shoulder in annoyance.

He sits down to wait for the pain to subside, he looks around to figure out where he is and where to go, planning to go to the forest he heads towards the trees in the distance.

"Goddamn star signs..." Logan says puffing out a burst of warm air, turned into a mini cloud in the January air.

Logan pulls down his shirt to reveal the star symbol as an Aquarius, two zig zag lines stacked on top of each other.

"They look like claw scratches..." Logan said while rolling his eyes.

He got back up and started running again now that the pain had disappeared, almost to the forest he took out his flashlight to keep him from running in to trees.

By the time he got to a clearing the sun was already climbing in the sky, he decided to drop his backpack and grab stray logs along the clearing.

Despite being an only child he was quite fit because he was on the track team, the only person he told that he might run away was his best friend Caden, the popular one, who Logan always hung out with and was now considered a jerk for doing the same things as Caden.

Sure Logan was rich but not a millionaire, his mother was a CEO and made a lot of money, she spoiled Logan because the was a single mom living with her son, typical.

Logan had gathered around 30 logs to build a small shelter, by stacking the logs onto low tree branches he made a shelter around the size of a walk-in closet, he spread ferns and leaves on the top to keep rain from getting in.

He crept into the hut as the sun started setting and covered himself in a blanket from his backpack, feeling alone and trying not to regret his decision of leaving. As he fell asleep to a lullaby his mother used to sing when he was little,

You are made of kind things defying
the gravity to you will never fall
You are made of heart beats heart strings
the story it's exciting you
The monsters crawling through the dark and my heart is gone
Obsession and aggression
prepare me for confession
and watch me drown...

And with that he fell asleep.