He was sick of murder. He knew he had caused so many people to hurt and greive. One day he had an idea, what if he used someone for food.

He decided to just do kinda prostitution, then he met a guy. He absolutely adored the neck biting and Gerard decided to use him. He's hot and shit. The problem starts when Gerard develops feelings. There's a point where he starts to genuinely care for Frank, that's when knows he has to be honest about everything. He starts off his conversation with saying, "I love you,"

This is what Gerard said, "I love you Frank, I love you so much, but I want to be honest, I lied, at the start of our relationship, and I thought you should know,"

"What?" Gerard regrets saying anything after hearing how upset it made Frank, but he can't take it back.

Gerard sighs, "I'm sorry, I, you know, killed people, and I was sick of it, I was a prostitute, kind of, I found you, I figured it'd be easier to use one person, It was at first, as I got close to you it became harder to drink from you, I resorted to killing people again, you found out and that's when I really started to fall for you, I fell so fucking quick once I let myself," Gerard looks down.

Frank didn't take it so well. Gerard let him yell until Frank left.

He sat there until the sun started setting, he moved to his room and started at the ring he wanted to, well, wants to give to Frank. That's what  breaks him. He just lost the man has truly loves. The one he wants to marry.

He wakes up to see his ring. It's just sitting in the box. He's still holding it. He hears someone walking through the house. He doesn't react until he smells Frank. He closes the box and Frank walks through the door. He sits on the bed. "Sorry," Gerard doesn't respond, he's spechless. "You love me now, right?"

"You have no idea,"

"I'll trust you,"

They talked, for a while actually.

A year later, when Gerard knew Frank trusted him again, he proposed.

Frank said yes.