3

Cate POV

Today I have a meeting with director of Carol. He wants me to act in this one too.

I don't want to go. I woke up next to Y/N. She's so cute and innocent when she's asleep. I'd want to repeat what we did last night but unfortunately I must prepare for that meeting.

When I'm in kitchen making pancakes, I see her walking down the stairs. She only has oversized T-shirt that she stole from my closet, but I don't mind. She stands next to me, leaning over my shoulder. I thought she'd kiss me so I turned my head and then she quickly grabbed one pancake and back off.

Mommy didn't teach you that stealing is bad?

Nooo.

She gave me a playfull smile and walked off. You'll regret it, I thought.

Time skip

We sit at a big table with director and some other actors. I've already read the script, so I'm bored. Y/N is sitting in front of me. She didn't want to come here and now she looks ucomfortable. Has she social anxiety? I don't know much about her, even where she lives and with who? I must ask her later.

I give her a soft smile to calm her down. It doesn't seem to work so I reach her legs with my feet under the table. She's shaking, but when she feels my touch she calms down a little. Then I finally pay attention to the director cause he's explaining important details. Suddenly, I feel someone's touching my legs. I look at Y/N. She's smiling innocenty. I give her angry look that says STOP. But she ignores it, and moves her foot highter on my thighs. My body tenses. She places her foot on my crotch and start to massage it. I bite my lip, trying not to moan.

Luckily, meeting ended soon and I saw Y/N sneaking to the bathrooms. I go after her. She used the toilet and wanted to wash her hands when I came up to her and kissed her lips. She jumped surprised but then returned the kiss. I pushed her against the wall and started leaving marks on her neck.

You were a bad girl. And what does bad girls get?

Punishment, mistress.

Yeah...

I start to undress her. I get on my knees and put her dick in my mouth. She sighs and grabs my hair, pushing her cock down my throat. I feel her cum and swallow it all. After we separate for a while, I turn my back to her. She slaps my ass and starts to play with my wet entrance with her again hard cock.

Put it in.

I give her a command and she immediately slams her dick into my pussy. All 8 inches fill me. She starts to move.

Faster Y/N.

I moan and she obeys me.

Is it right mommy?

I don't answer her, just moan louder. I don't care that we're in public toilet. At this hour only a few people are in the office.

We both moan and cum at the same time. Her cum's filling me. I grab her by her chin.

Good girl. Now you can go home. But be earlier tomorrow.

She nods and kisses me on the cheek.

See you tomorrow miss Blanchett.