1 - Bloody Challenge

There is no pleasure as great as making love. When woman and man dissolve in lust, just guided by instinct, forgetting what they are doing. The world seems vanished, only them burnt in love. Whether it is sin or not. Whether it will be ended in chaos or danger. There only one thing in their mind: pleasure.

Thus, that woman was drifted. Desire and need welled up her, she wanted more conquest, she wanted more touch. She never thought that she would be perceived by that man, that man who only could be dreamt by many women. She even did not dare to imagine this man walked close to her, offering a ride. So that she entered that black SUV and ended up this VVIP room.

She took the glass from him. Red wine inside it shone under dim light, so beautiful. The thick scent of wine diffused in the air. She knew that wine is such a luxury, so that she enjoyed every drop. That liquid filled her mouth, flow to her throat, bringing warm sensation over her body.

"Thanks," she murmured, "Great wine .... "

Before she finished her words, the man grasped her hand. All her thought were now swallowed up by him. The unbridled kiss burnt like fire, triggered all senses. Her legs seem became too weak to stand. She leaned very close to that man, touching with her fingers, her lips ... she wanted to enter this guilty pleasure right away. She became impatient. Her other hand moved grab the man's shirt, fingering his chest softly, yet so passionately.

However, before that man gave her satisfying feeling she wants, she felt dizziness around her. Suddenly, she felt very tired and could not move a bit. Darkness covered her consciousness, so that she fell asleep strangely.

The wine glass in her hand fell to the carpet floor. The man before her chuckled, took the glass and put it on the table. Eszopiclone in the wine had such a large effect in eradicating consciousness. This drug helping him in so many situations.

That man smiling, feeling pleased.

The woman still laying in his hand. He put the woman carefully on the bed. He removed the woman's hand from his shirt. He gave cold glare to the woman, poor woman who laying helplessly on the bed. Her silver slip dress shimmering in the light. Her make up still on her beautiful face. Too bad, she did not realize that she seduced wrong man. All her hard work ruined just like that.

There were no one could seduce him, no one ... except her.

"What an idiot," The man sighed. An innocent face of a girl filled in his mind. Her dark brown hair, her cute little face ... smile, her clumsiness, her determination ...

All her things that now has gone.

The man sighed again. Then, he headed for the briefcase that had been sitting in the corner of the room. That case contained of many gears—from imitation keycards to USB cables. He took the key card, put it in his pocket, yet he reached something from the pocket.

One silvery D letter gleamed between his fingers.

D for Dante.

That name is indeed not his name. In fact, he did not remember since when he enjoyed having that name. Maybe because the name is more glorious than the word devil or demon that he used to think. He did not object being a demon. After all, he has seen humans who crueler than demon. But the name Dante seemed very cool, too.

Although then, there were many dantes, many people trying to imitate this name, using it for stealing fame. He had no idea what were in those people's thought. Having many copycats just giving him more headache. He really wondered why people don't use other names.

Dante turned the silver letter on his fingers. His mind wandering to a couple who kissing passionately inside the lift. He does not like killing silly loving couple. They were youth, too young to understand anything. The young man is one of rich's brats, and maybe the young girl was having the same purpose with the woman in the bed: marrying the rich to solve her poorness.