(I'm back.)Note, and disclaimer note.

Ah yes, hello, your author is back.

I'm so sorry of my disappearance for 2 days not updating this book, I had to take a rest since the head pain I got was still hurting, and it's still A BIT painful now. I am still feeling sick, but I'm still doing fine.

Actually, not really. That was a lie, when I said that I'm "fine". I slept at 4AM. My eyes are still sleepy as hell, I don't feel like being energetic and happy right now. It's been hard to sleep, but I still try my best to sleep comfortably even if I feel like I'm being disturbed.

So.. since I'm back, hi. I'm back, hope you all are doing well, and being healthy and hydrated. I hope you all have been safe, having wonderful days, and having lovely and happy moments with your family, or friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

But here's the disclaimer notes that I will be sharing;

There will now be stuffs that includes..

gore, blood, 6-11 yr olds being cringe, incest, P3D0PH1LI4 {probably, not sure if it might include it as well, but I'm aware that there will be some so putting that as a warning}, Racism, Black/White wash, and Homophobia.

Here's reasons why;

I am now also going to make GACHA CRINGE content in this book. Since, of course, there's only.. umm.. one content idea I share a lot, with is Days Union ofc. So why not a new one, and just me reacting and responding to Gacha Cringe contents? So I can also have other more contents on this book as well. 

So when I don't have any DU ideas or contents to share, or taking a rest on the DU comic, I can update this book with some.. idk, life moments, friend or weird or also probs tragic event, stuffs about me, reacting to gacha cringe, and other more.

So yea, I'm gonna make a chapter of me reacting to Gacha Cringe, feel free to react on the gacha cringe with me as well, by just commenting on the pics that I'm gonna collect. It's also okay to see me cry reacting to gacha cringe.

but yea, that is all. See you all soon in the next chapter, stay safe and healthy, goodbye.