shock

Liz woke up Caroline handed her a blood bag. Liz drank it. "How do you feel?" Caroline asks. " Like I want to kill Damon." Liz spoke. Klaus walked into the living room. "All in due time. - but how do we let them know that you are vampire?" Klaus spoke. Liz smiled. "I like it. - and when this is over. - you and me are moving. - Elena any ideas?" Liz now turned to Elena. " New Orleans. - it's the best place. - and you feel quite at home there." Elena smiled. "New Orleans it is then. - you okay with that?" Liz turned to her daughter. "Perfect by me." Caroline said. " Now all we to do is get Stefan out of there." Liz said. "Any ideas how?" Elena asks. " Leave that to me." Freya now walked in. "I'm here to help. - as is Kol." Davina smiled. Hayley leaned into Klaus. "perfect. - how about we get going?" Hayley spoke. " Your pregnant love. - you are staying here." Klaus said. " I want to go. - and I am going. - I'll be fine. - we have Davina and Freya here. - we have vampires here. - and two hybrids." Hayley stated. " Fine." Klaus reluctantly agreed.

At the Boarding House

Damon had just finished telling Stefan and Bonnie what he did. But what he didn't know was a trick. Just to make Liz a vampire. Stefan swished to Damon. Pinned him against the wall. With Davina and Freya now breaking the barrier spell that doesn't allow unwanted vampires into the house. Liz Elena Caroline and co walked into the house. "Now Stefan. - it's my job to kill him." Liz smirked. Damon Stefan and Bonnie were shocked. While the the Mikaelson Hayley Elena Jeremy Caroline were smirking. "Surprise." Caroline said. "How many times has Damon told me I couldn't act. - oh I'm out. - that's for sure. - but so is Stefan." Caroline spoke. "He wouldn't choose you over me. - he is my brother." Damon snarled. "Wouldn't I? - some brother you are." Stefan walked over to Caroline and kissed her. They left Freya and Davina put up a new barrier spell. One where vampires can't go in or out with their say so.

At the grill

Everyone pulled a couple of tables together. So they all could sit down. "Liz. - I am sorry that it had to come to this. - you shouldn't have to be one of us. - even though you were so kind to us after awhile. - my brother shouldn't have threatened you." Stefan spoke. "No offence to Liz. - but she gets an apology off you. - but when Damon threatened Jeremy multiple times you don't even blink an eye." Elena snapped. "He did what?" Stefan now shocked. "He threatened Jeremy multiple times." Elijah spoke calmly. "You didn't know? - Damon told me that you were alright with it." Elena said. " I am sorry for snapping at you." Elena said. "No I didn't know. - there is no need to apologize. - you didn't know only what Damon told you." Stefan spoke. "It's not your place to apologize to me Stefan. - it's your brothers place." Liz said. Stefan gave a nod. "Mom and I are moving to New Orleans after the fight. - I was wondering would like to come with us?" Caroline was hopeful. " It would be my pleasure to join you both." Stefan kissed her.