Chapter 2 : Dream

I ate dinner alone because my parents hasn't still come home. But it's fine, I was used to it. I brushed my teeth, showered, and got ready for bed.

9:00 pm, only 10 minutes has passed and I hear my parents downstairs. I heard footsteps coming up so I quickly pulled the cover up to my neck and pretended to be asleep. Someone opened my door and the footsteps were coming closer. I heard a sigh and I heard my mother say," Sweet dreams, honey." after kissing my forehead.

Without knowing, I fell asleep right after my mom left my room. And the next morning I woke up, I was breathing very hard. I tried to remember what the dream was that caused it but my head hurt when I tried. Oh well, I had to get up to prepare for school so I just forgot about it. 'I'm sure it's nothing,' thinking to myself.

Clark was waiting for me at the front of the school as usual when I got there. He was actually very excited to go in considering he barely passes his classes.

I asked him," What's going on?  Why do you look so happy today?"

He looked at me as if I were dumb," Didn't you hear that we have a substitute for Mr. Pointy?"

Mr. Pointy was the nickname given to my favorite math teacher for having a very pointed chin. Among all the teachers why would he take a vacation, considering that he was never gone.

I grunted," Really? What do you care?"

When we got to our lockers which were pretty close to each other, he replied," Well, I'm expecting to see a very hot lady with a nice front."

I rolled my eyes. Boys really are immature.

When we got to our seats,mine was next to the window so I have a nice view outside, and Clark's was behind me, the class was like a beehive, my classmates were buzzing around which were rare. Since our first period was Math and was afraid the new teacher would be a strict one, I opened my math book,which really is geometry already, I just like calling it math. Reviewing and reading in advance while I tune all my classmates' voices out of my head.

Suddenly eveyone was quiet. I looked up to see what happened and then I saw him.

He came in and introduced himself," Good morning class, I will be your teacher in the mean time for geometry, my name is Castiel Ridge."

Our eyes met and then something flickered in my mind.

Holy Cow! He was there last night! Oh My God! Someone I've never met my whole life was in my dream! I remebered it clearly now. "Wait for a little more time,My Love, and we will be reunited once more and forever we shall be together. I won't let anyone or anything separate us anymore." He said as he was leaning to me, as if he was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes instinctively and opened my lips slightly welcoming his kiss.  My heart skipped a beat and I woke up before he even touched my lips with his kissable ones.

Now back to the present, I can't help but blush. I've never even been kissed before because of my well known nerdy reputation. Yet, in my dream last night, I reacted as if what we were going to do were pretty normal and a daily thing. When I sobered up, I suddenly found him strange and a bit cute, he's actually disguised himself up. 

The class laughed seeing a geek with braces and nerdy glasses in the front (yes, the teacher). But me, having a perfect vision and having dreamed about him last night ,can see through the facade, his eyes behind the glasses revealing an ocean blue eyes that caught me in place. He coughed and when spoke again, I can't help but be entranced in his velvet voice when others laughed at his fake braces. The class whispered, a girl with a blonde hair murmured," At least, he has a masculine voice."and then giggled. I can't help but agree. Although his disguise right now is really cute too, but it seems onliy I am feeling like that.  My head is full of questions right now like who he really is, why is he in a disguise, why is he in my dream, and most importantly, why does he look really familiar now that I think about it.