Chapter 1

CONTEXT:

Manburg was ruled by a strong Emperor, Schlatt and his since , Prince Tubbo. The two were examples of politeness and respect to the commoner. Most of them to be more correct.

While the Prince was the one who dealt with everything behind the scenes, the speeches he had spent weeks writing were being read out to the public by his Majesty, Emperor Schlatt.

Prince Tubbo would always be present at meetings. But he did not know that he would suffer the consequences of being the secret ruler of the strong nation before his very own father fell ill.

——————

Tubbo rushed down the hallways. The walls now starting to feel like they're all breaking down onto his shoulders. Every step he takes adds another ton of weight onto his back.

He barged into the room just to meet a bunch of familiar faces that he couldn't recognise. They were all sitting down around a long table. Immediately the boy noticed that there was no longer one small and one long chair at the head of the table, but only a singular long chair. He walked towards, silently observing others reaction to see if he was misreading the situation.

He was not.

He sat down as he waited for someone to speak up. He wasn't allowed to feel grief. They didn't want him to.

The longer he waited, the more the voice of his father rang through his head. His stern tone whom you could only hear in his life of royalty figure.

He then looked down to the papers on his table. Deciding that this was all he was allowed to feel. A few seconds of sadness.

It was a kind of blue-print of the large castle. The only significance of its existence was that it had a signature on the bottom right, it read "TommyInnit".

"What's this blue-print exactly? Who's TommyInnit?"

A blond teen quickly got up from his seating at the other side of the table. 3rd row from the left.

"That's me your Highness. You might call me Tommy." he spoke with a heavy accent. It reminded him of prince Wilbur from the Antarctic Empire. The prince of the second most powerful kingdom in the region.

"Right, and Tommy, what shall this be?" Tubbo said, lifting up the delicately drawn blue print.

"Well my highness, it was specifically drawn to take down this very castle we're in currently." The taller said, too calm for what he had just confessed to.

"I see, well if that's the case, everyone, today's meeting will be cut short for security reasons. Please make sure to leave the castle. The date for the next assembly will be sent out by letter by me personally. Thank you"

Everyone quickly sat up, gave a bow of respect to Tubbo and left. Just as Tommy was leaving, disappointed, he heard the same voice calling out to him.

"Tommy it is? Yeah. I invite you to a tour around the castle."

The blond was sure it was a trap. That's what he had told him self the day he swore to never even get close to the castle, never trust government. So why was he not even hesitant to agree?Nonetheless, he heard footsteps approaching him, opening the doors with an inviting smile.

The walk in the hallways was quite. Too quite to Tommy's liking so he spoke up, "May I ask what this is about your highness?" oh how much he hated referring to him as 'highness'.

"Please, call me Tubbo when we are not around others." it was as if he was able to read minds. Tommy pushed the thoughts away.

"Right, Tubbo. Why are you not executing me?"