Chapter 3

a/n: IM DEEPLY SORRY FOR HOW LATE I AM OH MY GOD. i kinda have a lot going on rn with school and everything 😞 i swear i'm so sorry

Tubbo looked around the room amazed by the delicate decorations who surrounded every inch of the room. He knew that the Antarctic empire were known for their beautiful decorations but this was just a whole new level. He heard some shuffling and so he decided to see what was causing that. He saw Tommy going through a bunch of discs. "What are those?" he curiously asked. "You'll see if they didn't throw it out." Tommy answered.

After a few more seconds of searching he took out a disc "HA! Found it!" he said. Tubbo approached Tommy to see if he could figure out what disc it was, he couldn't figure it out so he gave the other one a look who basically said "What is it?" but Tommy just blew off some dust off the disc's surface and also the gramophone's surface. He gently set up the golden machine and placed in the disc. A melody started playing not too late after that.

Tubbo quickly recognised the song "It's Melohi!" he excitedly screamed. Tommy found it amusing how he could get so exited over the smallest things. "Care for a dance?" asked the Tommy, lending out his hand for the other. Tubbo gave him a slight smirk before answering just as Tommy expected him to "Why of course kind sir" and just like that he took the other's hand.

The two positioned themselves correctly before starting to move their feet to the rhythm, both of their eyes closed. Tommy opened his eyes after the first 5 steps, admiring how swiftly Tubbo coordinated himself with the melody, not too long after, Tommy spun him around which he just chuckled while turning like the Ladies who would be dancing with different Dukes' soon enough, in the same room. They both continued to dance to the soothing song till the very end of it. They ended it up with the blond wrapping his arms around the brunette's waist to make sure he doesn't actually fall down whilst Tubbo launched himself back.

They stood in that exact position before Tommy pulled Tubbo up as they both started laughing again, for no reason this time. But the moment was cut quick as they heard a low voice coming from the door. "That was quite a dance, i have to admit." It was Prince Techno. "But it is past 12 and his Majesty does not allow roaming around the castle after this time. I thought Prince Tommy would know, appears not." he stated in a serious tone. "Our apologies, but if I am correct Tommy is not responsible for my actions during our stay and we had not been informed. But we deeply appreciate your concern as we will be returning to our room." Tubbo said as he gestured Tommy to guide him back to their room.

The two walked out and Tommy started apologising for the trouble. "I'm sorry about that I didn't know they checked the rooms i shouldn't of have-" he quickly muttered out before being cut off by Tubbo "Toms it's fine, plus it never hurts to have a little bit of fun every once in a while, right?"

******* back in Manburg******

"Dream you can't- it's something only an imbecile would do." Sapnap argued eyes wide. "You think i have a choice? The man I trusted with everything i had sold me out for a TRAITOR." Dream argued back voice loud and stern, he quickly walked over to the brunette staring at him from above. "Do you have any idea who was in that room? Do you Sapnap?" but even before he could open his mouth, another voice marked it's presence in the room. "I think Sap is right on this one, sorry man. You really shouldn't try to even reach out to the Antarctic Empire." It was George.

"Do either of you know who was in that room with Tubbo? Because i sure as hell do." Dream spoke, clearly annoyed, stepping away from Sapnap who quickly let out the breath he'd been holding since Dream started walking over towards him. "What? The number one public enemy or what?" George mocked for a moment, but no response from the blond. Sapnap too suprised to stay quiet mumbled out "surely not..." there was no way, right?

"It was Tommy. The fucking Tommy who is at the top of our black list." Dream growled out, now even more furious recalling the scenery. His very own father who he had thought he had wrapped around his finger his whole life was actually just playing him.
It was humiliating even if no one knew. "You should talk to prince Wilbur during the Winter Ceremonies, he is the crown prince after all." George answered, facing the ceiling while laying on the long sofa. His sudden change of idea was a little surprising to the other two but Dream agreed, sure prince Technoblade and him had a good relationship but in no means would Technoblade take such responsibility. His Majesty Philza, on the other hand would immediately have guards escort me out of the castle.

"George are you crazy!? This could cause so many problems! Tubbo might get hurt." Sapnap said hoping it would make Dream change his mind, and it did. "That's it. Sapnap you're a genius! Why bother with Tommy when the traitor is right there?" He said as he started walking towards his desk and started going through some drawers, searching for something. Sapnap was filled with immediate regret, that was not what he'd meant at all. "Dream, you can't. He's the crown prince." he argued.

"So what? Why would I care, Manburg is safe as long as Tubbo is gone." a grin on his face now. "Yes but he is your only family left, just focus on Tommy-" George started but was cut off by Sapnap who had a cold glare on his face.
"Do as you wish Your Highness. But we will be on His Majesty's side if your plan ever does carry on as planned." he stated, making sure he went over every single point. "I see. Understood." Dream replied as he took out an old book and started writing in it.

words: 1062