*Prologue*

>•~𑁍~•<

"Thank you guys so much for all the donations! Love back to you guys." They said as they looked at the chat. Another donation was made which read,"I love your streams so much, I watch you 24/7! You're my comfort streamer ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎".
"Naww thank you so much for all your support bunnyplayer22! I appreciate all your support from the start. You were one of the first ones to come across this account. Thank you alot!" They said as they continued to play the game.

"Remember guys, become a member and we can play video games like Smash Bros Ultimate as well as Mario Kart and many more games together! I hate to make so many advertisements, but the money somehow has to get in, right?" They said as they laughed, focusing back on the game. The chat was spammed with lots of questions and emojis, everyone showing their favorite streamer support.

L/n Y/n, a known streamer with 2 million subscribers, growing every day. They enjoyed their time streaming for hours daily, making lots of profit. Whenever they go on Tik Tok, they often see edits of them, liking it and commenting compliments. Everyone would obviously screech, seeing their favorite streamer comment on their videos. They enjoyed scrolling through social media, playing video games, streaming, and going to the arcade.

It was currently 1pm on a Saturday, they streamed from 11pm until 3am and were still tired, although that was their sleep schedule for a long time now. They stretched themselves, got up and headed to the toilet before starting their usual morning routine: using the toilet, brushing their teeth, getting dressed and making themselves breakfast, eating it.

Today was the day to go to an arcade, so they hurried up to arrive there in time. As they were playing some arcade games, people gathered around a girl. Short pastel pink hair with a hairclip on her left side. She was wearing a hoodie with cute ears on top of it. They all watched her as she beat the game again. Someone spoke up,"Wow, you're really amazing at it! That's insane!" They admired her as she just shrugged.

Secretly, she really liked to be praised, but she didn't really like the attention she was getting right now. Y/n paid no attention to it as they continued to play their arcade game, enjoying their life in its fullest. After a long while into video games, they decided to head home again since they were getting hungry. They looked at their phone, it was 5:30pm already. They sighed,'Whenever I play video games, I get lost in time. It's kind of creepy.'

They walked home and arrived at 5:45pm, their mum, Hikari, greeting them. "Hello sweetheart, welcome back." She welcomed her child. "Hey mum." They said as their mum kissed their cheek. "Dinner is ready in approximately 15 minutes." She informed them as they nodded, quickly going upstairs to wear something cozier. They quickly checked the notificationsas they saw that they grew another 1000 subscribers. They smiled at it, it made them happy.

Soon enough, their mum called them downstairs for dinner. As they sat at the dinner table, their mum spoke up,"We're heading to Italy for a week. Do you want to come as well?" She asked. "You might wanna take a break from school and streaming." She added as Y/n shook their head. "No, thanks. I enjoy streaming, it gives me joy. When are you leaving?" They asked as they looked at their parents.

"On Monday at 8am." Their dad, Anthony, quickly answered as they nodded. "You know how it is, if something is wrong call us right away. No parties and if you want someone over, keep the house clean." Hikari said as Y/n nodded. "I know, I know, you always say that." They said.

Their parents, Hikari L/n and Anthony L/n, were wealthy and used all their free time to spend it on vacations and relaxing somewhere. Anthony, whose name clearly isnt Japanese, is from Britain and met Hikari in LA as a coincidence, but ended up falling in love. Anthony already stated the fact that he had relations with men as well, so he's bi and Hikari supports it.

After their dinner, Y/n put the plate on the sink,"I'm going to my room again. I'll prepare for the stream and then start streaming it just like usual." They informed their parents as they nodded.

Later, when it was ready to start the stream, Y/n took some deep breaths and pressed start. There was a screen that said 'Stream starting' as they waited for people to join it. After 2 minutes of waiting, there were already 100.000 viewers. They made the waiting screen disappear as they greeted the watchers. "Hello guys and welcome back to another stream! Wow, already 100.000 viewers, thank you guys alot! Today, as the description says, we'll be playing Genshin Impact. Maybe this time, Yae will come home. Please Yae, come home-" They said as they made the last sentence more dramatic.

"Okay, so, I'll just quickly buy some Primogems and we'll see how it turns out. I'm currently at..." they started as they looked at 'history'. "At 23 pity and not guaranteed. Wow, that will be alot of work to get her C6 as well as her weapon on refinement 5. My wallet is crying right now." They said as the chat started writing stuff like 'LMAO' and 'Wallet build??'.

>•~𑁍~•<