15

(Obsessed with that photo up there 😕)

(This chapter is Jakehoon based and this is their pov through out when they confessed to eachother 😞. Also a little introduction bc i dont think I've introduced jakehoon yet, just sunki.)

Jake's Pov
Sunghoon and I hang out everyday. Well isnt that obvious? Were room mates. I've had a crush on him ever since I moved in with him. I dont know if he feels the same way and I'm a chicken so I wont confess. Everyday its almost the same with him. Normal bestfriends just me liking him a little more than a normal friend would. No one knows though. Well maybe Jungwon does but it's not like he makes it obvious or tells anyone, I trust him.

"Sunghoon come here!!"

"Why!?"

"Just come!! HURRY!!!"

"What do you need?" Sunghoon ran over to me.

"A hug bro."

"Why? Stop lying."

"IM SERIOUS!" I pouted

"Out of anything a hug?"

"Yes. Please."

"Whyyy??"

"Are you that straight?" I laughed

Sunghoon pulled me into a hug with my chin almost over his shoulders. I hugged him back. His hugs are really warm and nice. I wouldn't want to let go. The hug lasted about a minute in a half then Sunghoon let go.

"Are you happy now?" He asked me

"No I just feel better."

"Oh my god sometimes I just want to kick you but I can't do that."

"Why cant you?"

"Reasons."

"We were going to the park today right?"

"Yep."

"Okay I'm getting ready."

"Tell me when you're done."

"Alrightt!!"

I've finished getting ready and I was 100% ready to head out so I called to Sunghoon.

"Hoonie! I'm ready let's go!!"

"Sure! I'm coming!!!

Sunghoon and I walked outside and got into the car. While heading to the park, I played the song "Bad News by Tempest" .
By the time the song ended we were already at the park. We both got out of the car and walked into the middle of the field, Sunghoon set a picnic blanket down and we both sat.

"This is boring."

"Hmm who's idea was it?"

"Mine."

"Exactly, well how can we make it better?" I turned myself to face him.

"Hmm get some food?"

"I have fries right here hoon."

"You do?"

"Are you blind?!"

"Nevermind, I don't know what to do."

"Stare at the sky and name clouds." I said while laying down.

"Really? Anything and that's what you chose?"

"Mhm- that one looks stupid like Geonu!" I pointed out.