19

A/n: ^^this song doesnt fit but i srs couldnt find any. this is at Heeseung's house likeee from last chapter yk 😭😭 if you paid attention but jsjsjs yeah just for your information.

Kyungmin's Pov
I knock on Heeseung's front door and then Youngbin opens it. Welp.

"HEESEUNG!! THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS!!"

"WAIT LET ME SEE FIRST." Heeseung ran over to the door.

"Is this really necessary?" Geonu asked a little disturbed

"No, you guys are just so freaking cute."

"And disgusting ." The other whispered

"Yeah yeah we know, can we come inside?"

"Yeah sorry."

We walked in and I closed the door then go to Heeseung's room and sit on the floor with both Geonu and I laying our backs on the side of Heeseungs bed. I laid my head on Geonu's shoulder then Heeseung walks in.

"Why are you guys here?" He asked with a look on his face.

"Hey! We had nothing to do."

"So you guys came to my house?!"

"Exactly."

"You guys could've went any where else really."

"Yeah but I thought it would be better to come to your house."

"Why?"

"Come on, please!! Can we hang out again like when we first got here because Geonu and I are dating now."

"Ew that sounds weird but okay whatever I'll be back."

"Okay thank you!"

@geonunu
This pic was from a while ago, I love this man so much. @kyungmin_min ❤️

kyungmin_min: ily too ig 😵heehee: I left u guys alone, are you that bored?geonunu; ^^yeah come backbinhan: you guys are so cute whatkkkimsssunoo: so cute 😭😭😭😭jwonie: stop ☹️geonunu: ^^omg are you dating jay yetjwonie:^^HELPP??TA_KIS; i see i see

heehee: I left u guys alone, are you that bored?
geonunu; ^^yeah come back
binhan: you guys are so cute what
kkkimsssunoo: so cute 😭😭😭😭
jwonie: stop ☹️
geonunu: ^^omg are you dating jay yet
jwonie:^^HELPP??
TA_KIS; i see i see.

After a few minutes Heeseung comes back with Youngbin clinging onto his arm then they both sit in front of us.

"So, why are we here?"

"Um, I don't know."

"We're bored yeah."

"Oh my god wait, can you guys explain how you guys got together?"

"Yeah yeah, so like we confessed through ice cream."

"Ice cream?"

"Exactly."

"How even?"

"Uh Soobin's Bunnies, you've heard of them before right?"

"Oh yeah but explain."

"They have a "custom" ice cream and they snuck a note in it for us."

"Both of you guys did customs?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't even know I could put a note in it but I did."

"What did they say!?"

"Geonu's said, "To Kyungmin
I know I've known you for less than 3 months but I think I like you in that way you know? I'm not sure if you would like me back and I don't wanna get rejected right in front of my face so I put a note here. Please lmk how you feel about me. I understand if you don't like me back.

-Lee Geonu"

"How can you remember all that?" He laughed.

"Reasons."

Third person:
"I bet he has that note saved somewhere" Heeseung whispered to Youngbin and they both laughed which confused the other couple.

"Anyways, how are you guys gonna do-- well, the distance relationship thing?" Youngbin asked.

"Umm, I don't know how do you guys do it?" Kyungmin asked the other couple.

"Oh! Well I don't know, facetime, text, check up on eachother 24/7." Heeseung answered his question.

"Hmm, I think we can do that." Geonu looked at Kyungmin.

"Mhm." Kyungmin nodded.

"Well that's set then!"

"I'm gonna miss you so much though!!" Geonu sighed and hugged Kyungmin.

"I'm gonna miss you too, I promise I'll come visit often" Kyungmin caressed Geonu's cheek.

"Look at them, it's disgusting!" Youngbin laughed at them.

"Heyy!!" Geonu and Kyungmin both said at the same time.

"I'm just saying!" Youngbin laughed.

"He isn't wrong, even we arent that disgusting!"

Author's Note
That chapter was very short but next chapter will be longer fss. This is just part of kyungnu and heebin's pov from the last chapter. It might take me a while though so 😵.