Chapter 15~ Home

~Two years later Luna POV~

Living with Slade has helped. My brother helps to anchor me when I get too mad. Though I would have been able to try with Wanda, I didn't want to hurt her. Slade was a better training dummy. In these two years I have let my hair go back to brown and grow back out. Wanda has been sending voicemails to my phone. The rest of the team does the same to keep me informed about Wanda.

My phone rang, and the caller's name showed it was Wanda. Instead of letting it ring like usual, I answered the call.

W: Luna?

L: Yeah, it's me, love.

W: Does this mean what I think it means?

L: What do you think it means?

W: You're coming home.

L: Then yes, it does mean what you think it means. Do you wanna open the window for me?

W: What?

The next thing I see is a red-headed witch sticking her head out of her window.

L: Now, back away from the window.

As soon as I don't see her next to the window, I jump into flight, spreading my wings far and wide. I then fly up the side of the tower and into the room.

"Hello, моя королева," I say, and I TRY to lean down and give her a kiss.

"Do you really believe that you should get a kiss after you left me here for two YEARS without you?" She asks.

"I am sorry,моя королева. I wanted to make sure what happened wouldn't happen again. I told you this," I say with sorrow and regret in my voice.

"Welcome back, Wolfy," a new AI voice said.

"Who is that? Where did Jarvis go?" I ask Wanda.

Before she could answer, a red thingamajig appeared through a wall.

"Vis, we talked about this. No walking into people's rooms through the wall," Wanda scolded the thing.

"Wanda, who is that? Are they here to hurt you? Blink twice if you are in danger," 'Vis' told her.

"Oh god, no!" she exclaimed with a laugh.

God, her laugh is heavenly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm getting off track.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"This is Luna. My girlfriend. She is the love of my life. Who left me here two years ago to make sure I was safe. Granted, I'm still a little mad about it. But I still love her. she just may be sleeping on the couch tonight," She tells 'Vis' with a smirk at the last comment, knowing I would have a sad look on my face about it.

"I'm sleeping on the couch tonight? Really? So, you don't want wolfy cuddles? I see how it is," I say with fake offense.

"Nooo. Asena's fur is too comfy. You don't have to sleep on the couch!" She says, quickly changing her mind about the whole thing.

Asena Wanda Luna

We got her good.

Yes, we did.

I see how it is. It's back to the couch for you two.

Shit Shit

"I blame Asena."

HEY!

"It was your fault. You said 'if she threatens to put us on the couch to say no wolfy cuddles.'"

"You still went along with it, Luna," Wanda stated.

"I'm sorry to intrude on the conversation, but who is Asena?"

Can I scare him

no! Yes!

If you let me, Wanda, I will give you wolfy cuddles without end on Saturday.

Deal

I quickly shifted to Asena's form and scared the crap out of Sir Rasberry.

"That is Asena, Vision. Now could you please go gather the team in the living room?' Wanda asks kindly. Vision simply nods and leaves the room the same way he entered.

"Wanna surprise the team?"

Speedy wolfy nod.

We need the Arrowverse team.

"Arrowverse?"

An orange portal opens. "LUNA, NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL" Portal closes.

"Wtf was that?" Wanda asked.

No clue... I said, feigning innocence.

"Alright, let's go say hi to the others."

Gathered in the living room was the arrow team, the superfriends, the legends, and the Avengers.

"Hey, guys. I have brought someone you might have missed."

Wanda whistled, and I came strutting out.

The Avengers team seemed thrilled, but the Arrowverse crew looked confused.

"Arrowverse Humanos, wait a second."

She whistled again, and I shifted to human.

"You're a wolf?" Thea and Sara questioned.

"Yes. I am the Norse goddess of the moon and wolves. I am Asena," I said, Asena's voice mixing with mine. *This does not coincide with real Norse mythology*

"She's my best friend," Loki and Nat said at the same time.

"And my dad killed her!" Thor said with too much enthusiasm.

"I'm also their stepsister."

This sentence confused Thor and Loki.

"Did mother not tell you I was her daughter?"

"Who are your parents?" Thor asked.

"Freya and Máni. My other mother recently stepped down from her position as moon goddess after Odin killed her. After he found out about their affair, he was irate. I brought her back as a child and nearly lost my powers," I explained. "Then we get to the forced marriage that I didn't want to go through with where Odin killed me. I resurrected on Earth, where my dad and grandfather sold me to HYDRA, where they gave me wings and forced me to murder people. Where I met Slade and his family and got adopted. How I got sent to the red room to meet Natalia."

I looked around at the faces in the living room. Some people were surprised, others were appalled, and some knew everything already, so they shrugged it off.

"Your dad and granddad sold you to HYDRA, and after you escaped, you met Slade and his family. They adopted you. You went through to Lian Yu, where you met Ollie. You then got caught by Hydra again. Who then gave you to the red room, where you met an avenger before they were an avenger. And from there, you murdered people for a job after being sent back to Hydra. Did I get that right?" Felicity questioned.

"Yep! Movies and brownies?" I asked, giving zero care to all the trauma I just dropped.

I grabbed Wanda by the hand and took her to go make brownies.