Battle at the Pyramids

?: Please hep us.

Max: How, how can we help 

Rex: Can you tell us who you are? 

?: Please help us.

Zoe: They must not be able to hear what we're saying. 

Austin: I can't seem to use my KI to help either. 

The glow around the four then disappeared and Duna walked towards the group. 

Duna: Is everything alright, is there a problem with your Dino-holders? 

Austin: Duna, it's talking to us. 

Speckles and Chomp then shook their bodes for a few seconds.

Timeskip 

At the D-Lab everyone was explaining to Spike Taylor what happened at the park. 

Spike: It was asking you for help? 

Rex: Yeah, do you think it was the Dinosaurs trying to speak through the stones?

Spike: Hmm, it's a definite possibility, they could be asking for protection against those Alpha Gang members you came up against or from this negative energy that counters the stones. 

Max: Well, we know they are from the future thanks to Austin making them confess by their shock actions. 

Rex: True, and we know why they attacked Speckles and Chomp with their T-rex to try to take them, but when Speckles made that fire sword and Chomp delivered an Electric Charge it turned into a card. 

Zoe: Not to mention now we can combine two or more move cards to make a fusion move. 

Chomp was scraping his right front foot along the floor while looking at a skeleton, he was getting ready to attack it but Speckles grabbed him by the frill with his teeth gently making Chomp sad. 

Max: I guess they found the fire stone. 

Rex: Yeah, that leaves two more stones.  

Resse: Zoe 

Zoe looked at the stairs to see her older sister Resse coming down. 

Resse: You're supposed to call before stopping by. 

Zoe: Oh I forgot

Resse: That's alright, Dr. Taylor you have a phone call coming in from Dr. Owen. 

Rex: My dad 

Spike then looked through his vest and pockets before saying: I'm always losing that thing. 

After putting his phone in a device, a screen displayed Dr. Owen for everyone to see. 

Spike: Ah, hello Doctor Owen dug up anything new? 

Owen: I found a funny bone. 

Dr. Owen then started laughing and moving around in front of the screen before asking: What's all the fossil about?