Chaos

"I need to punish you because he loves you; I need to release my anger on someone just to fucking erase her face that always fucking visiting my dreams!! Do you understand what I'm saying? You are his partner, and he is the leader!!!"

"Khaos, stop. Sapat na 'yung sampal at pag tulak mo sa akin. Please, stop it."

"Anong sapat?! One of his Raven killed my girlfriend!! Sapat na ito?!" his cold palm brushed over my cheeks and that made me flinch.

Sinampal niya na ako sa pisngi kong ito. Iniiwasan kong humarap sa kanya para hindi niya na ako masampal, but I failed again.

"Ito?!?!" my stomach churned as I feel the frigid air pass before my eyes. He grabbed my hair and pulled it behind me. "Kulang pa ito Hecate. Dapat nga kitang patayin eh pero kailangan pa kita."

"Just kill me Khaos, if Ulysses did that to your girlfriend, just kill me and let me pay for what he did." I begged, my lips trembling.

My legs are wobbling, my arms are in excruciating pain, and I can't see his face well.

Is this the end of my story?

Is approaching him at the beginning a bad idea? Is that the start of his plan?

"Nahh." he responds coldly and tossed me to the ground.

Kung hindi ako nagkakamali his eyes were filled with disdain and thirst for revenge as he looked at me. This is perhaps the closest thing I've ever experience base from the quote "If stares could kill, I'd be dead now."

This is the third day. Ngayon nanaman ang araw na naka sibilyan siya. He was wearing his suit and tie two days ago. After he went inside the apartment, he threw and smashed everything into pieces.

I can feel the glasses pricking into my flesh now that I'm on the ground.

Sanay na akong masaktan. Ano pa bang bago?

Ito naman ang gisnusto ko diba? Ang mag papansin sa kanya. Ang mali ko lang ay hindi ko siya kinilala.

Ang tanga.

"What are you doing?! Clean the mess!" he dragged me up and made me stand which I did para hindi na niya ulit ako saktan.

His eyes never waver when I open my feeble eyelids. Brown eyes that are emotionless and cold that keep me up at night. I've been wanting to change his eyes for a long time. But he is heartless.

"Your name suits you so well." I said weakly as I entered the kitchen and grabbed the broom.

Nobody knows I'm dying. Well, wala naman akong babalikan na pamilya, still, I am thankful for that.

I just pray that in my next life, I will never meet Khaos again.