Chapter 1: Like Hell

Chuuya's perspective:

I hear a beeping sound; I ignore it of course.

"CHUUYA GET THE HELL UP"

Oh fuck, I slept in late AGAIN. I get up almost tripping over my feet in the process, I can still hear Yuan screaming my name as I take some Ibuprofen for this damned headache.

I slip on my shoes, and then fasen the buckles that holds my long black gloves together all the while trying to brush out my long ass hair that needed a trim. "HOLD ON GOD DAMN IT!" I grabbed a pack, and a small canaster with something in it hoping it was at least something alcoholic.

Midway swinging the door open I see Yuan and my other friends clearly pissed. " Dude Sheep cannot keep waiting on the "king" to take an hour and a half to get up. " My friend, the only person there not a part of sheep that we call O, said to be honest no one knows his real name. " Shut up your so dramatic O, it's not like you don't skip half the time" I snickered a bit towards then end only getting him angry.

We kept going back n' fourth till we burst out laughing as we entered the school gates. Not even late I thought just a little annoyed.

Even from afar you could not miss it. My raging emo friend about 2 years below me, oh and his sister Gin Akutagawa my grade we've all been best friends since childhood. But her Brother 

Ryūnosuke we call Ryū was so clearly pissed off at something.

His eyebrows furrowed, and tie all messed up, his pale face starting to regain color by pure anger, his uniform redesigned slightly with safety pins and patches he surely got in trouble for, that long coat in his hands he always wears, and his short slightly styled black and white tips at the end hair.

But o' boy was his looks a good ass cover up for his anger that goes out of control when I am not there to calm him down.

"Oi Ryū, what's with all the damn screaming at 8:00 in the damn morning?"

I say as I walk up the emo kid yelling at someone I could not see.

Oh wait, oh my fucking god someone please kill me. 

(End)