Starting Off

Before you start reading this I might get something wrong for some YouTube's but I will make sure i don't so yea....I guess enjoy.

Gemma's Pov

Me and my friend are creating a YouTube channel,We don't even know what we are calling it but I am sure we can come up with an idea,Maybe GamersForLife...It sounds kinda stupid but it will do,I make the account and message my friend Tess to tell her that the account is up.

I run my fingers through my messy brown hair and walk towards my bedroom,I lived by myself so my house was pretty small,It had two bedrooms at least,I opened my door it made a creaking noise which made me jump a bit,I walk inside and sit on my bed throwing my spare pillows off of my bed After basically throwing fifty pillows I found the top of my cover,I lifted my covers and got into my bed.

I laid there for a while and then eventually fell into a slumber,I woke up to my alarm beep beep beep beep beep

I pushed it off of the bedside table making a huge crashing noise,"Get up lazy!"I could hear Tess shouting,I rolled over to see her,She had her red hair in a bun and she was wearing a white dress with sparkles on it,"ugh..I don't want to!"I groan,Tess pulls me out of my bed,"Come on we need to make our first YouTube video!"Tess smiled.

Me and Tess always admired Youtubers,We wanted to see what it was like,Tess has been my best friend since first grade and now we still are,We are the complete opposite of each other I mean I like Sports and wearing clothes that don't reach to my knees and she likes make-up and short clothing.

"Alright ill get up!"I sighed and got up from off the ground,"Great now go get changed!"Tess said as she swung open my drawer,"Fine,How the hell did you even get into my house I am sure I locked my door!"I ask her narrowing my eyes,"it doesn't matter,Ill pay to get your window fixed...."Tess mumbles,"You broke my window..."I sighed and grabbed a pair of jeans and a Gray top that said Whatever,I always did have a good fashion sense.

Tess leaves the room and I get changed,I brushed my hair but I kept it down,I walked to my living room where Tess had set up the camera and audio,"Hey Guys,Welcome to our channel!"Tess shouts when she starts recording,"Hey I am Gemma and this is Tess"I pointed to Tess,"On this channel we do Video games,Singing and Vlogs"Tess continues,"So comment down below what you want us to do!"I said before switching the recording off.

"Well I guess we could watch some other youtubers on YouTube while we wait.."Tess suggests,"I don't know I have to make breakfast then go get groceries then visit Mike"I fall back on the sofa,Mike is my step brother.

"Can I come?"Tess asks as she grips onto my arm and does her puppy dog eyes,"Only if you let my arm go and stop doing that please"I replied,Tess smiled and let's go of my arm,I get up off of the Sofa and walk towards the kitchen.

I grabbed a pancake mix and the pan,After many fails I finally make them perfect,I pour syrup over them and sit them on a plate in the middle of the table,I grabbed two other plates and sat them down on the table,Tess was sitting down at the table staring at me.

I grabbed us both a fork and knife and sat it down next to the plates,I sat down and Tess was still staring at me,"What?"I ask her,"Huh?"Tess shakes her head,I take two pancakes and she takes two,We both start eating which makes an awkward silence.

Tess finishes her pancakes first,She takes out her phone and her eyes widened,"Omg..Gemma we already have 1,000 views and 690 likes plus 90 dislikes but that's quite good!"Tess said as she puts her phone in her pocket and puts her plates into the sink.

"Ahem,You are doing the dishes missy"I said as I picked up my plate