Chapter 10: вєѕт ηιցнт σƒ му ℓιƒє

"RED!" I screamed and master stopped thrusting me suddenly. "P-please hur-hurt" I was sobbing at this point. "Shh, calm down I am going to remove myself and then shinsou is, it's going to hurt a little bad, ok? Can you deal with that for a few minutes?" Master said and I nodded. Master removed himself and I clutched on his shoulders really hard. Shinsou rubbed my back softly as master fully removed himself. "You ok?" Master asked and I shook my head "hurts a lot" I replied and master grabbed my waist "only for a little bit more, ok? After that we are making sure you forget all about the pain" master said and started lifting me off shinsou as I clutched on him really hard probably leaving marks.
                                          As soon as master lifted me off shinsou he said "I will get a bath on, calm him down shin" and shinsou nodded as master left. "Shh~ you ok baby?" Shinsou asked and I shook my head "hurts really bad" I replied and shinsou pulled me in his lap "what hurts baby?" He asked as he rubbed my back and I cuddled closer to him "m-my ass and hole" I replied and shinsou kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed back and he broke it a moment later "it's going to be ok, me and katsuki are going to make it ok, alright?" Shinsou said and I nodded. "Do you want me to put ointment on your butt baby?" He asked and I shook my head. "Why?" He asked, "embarrassing" I muttered. "Baby, it's not embarrassing I am your boyfriend I am supposed to do all of that for you" he said and I nodded "o-ok" I replied and he put me face down on the bed and put ointment on my butt. I hissed it was so cold and it hurt "sorry baby" he replied and continued. After he was done he got in next to me.
                            "As cute as you guys look, the baths ready" master said and shinsou got out of bed and picked me up. I just hugged him and put my head on his shoulder. We took a warm bath just as I love it and they pampered me so much. Then shinsou got in the bed with me "do you feel tired?" I looked at him and shook my head "the bath woke me up, I don't feel tired but if you want to sleep that's ok" I replied and shinsou said "good, because for your next surprise we are having a movie night" shinsou said and master walked in with a ton of snacks. "Make yourself useful and grab the pillows and blankets will you" master said and shinsou rolled his eyes and got up.
                                             Master dropped all the snacks on the bed, and started placing them on the back of the bed when a pillow was thrown on the back of his head and I giggled "you little shit!" Master said and grabbed and pillow as master and shinsou started pillow fighting. I laughed so hard and both of them looked up at me. "Di-did I do something?" I asked and master replied "you have a very cute laugh". I blushed and threw and a pillow at them, "I win" I stated and both of them looked at the pillow and back at me. Shit! Did I get to casual, before I could ponder two pillows hit me straight in the face "no you don't" shinsou said and all three of us started fighting.
                                                             We had started at around 8:00 and now it was 10:00, "that was fun!" I said and shinsou looked at me "we are not done baby, we are going to pamper you to paradise" Shinsou said and grabbed me and placed me on the bed. Master turned on the TV and all three of us cuddled. "Do you want a snack cutie?" Master asked, "sure!" I said and master grabbed me my favourite one as we watched movies. We were watching Monsters.INC when I had a question in my mind "Guys?" I asked and they paused the movie and looked at me, "hm?" Master said, "what were you guys talking about when you said that I wasn't shinsou" I asked and master chuckled as shinsou blushed. "Nothing!" Shinsou said and I looked at him "alright" I said.
      "No wait I will tell you" master said and I looked at him "no you won't" shinsou replied. "Or what?" Master asked and shinsou shoved his face in my neck. "Exactly, so when me and shinsou were 15 we were going to fuck for the first time" master said and I cut him off "15?!" I said and master smirked "yep, we have known eachother since we were 3 so we trusted eachother enough" he said. Ohhh, that made sense. "Well anyway when I stripped of my clothes shinsou literally fainted, he just looked at me and fainted" I laughed and shinsou mumbled "bitch" and master looked at him. "What was that" master asked. "I said BITCH!" Shinsou shouted and started running across the room. "Oye! Come back here you little shit" I laughed as they ran after eachother. I love how this night went from the worst night of my life to the best night of my life.