Chapter 2

In the morning, I had gotten up and made my way to a diner to have breakfast. To my surprise, Hibiki was there too. Before I knew it, we had talked for hours. The food wasn't particularly good... But the company was. We talked about any little thing, good or bad. We didn't care much.
"So, what's this job you are on?" I finally asked.
"Oh, I was hired to find some bandits that have been creating problems for the residents here. What?" He asked as I stared at my drink. "I am working on that job, too." I said, looking back up. "Oh! Yeah the old man did say he was hiring someone else to help.." He said with a smirk on his face. "It's getting pretty late, don't you think? Won't Vivian be worried?" I asked him. "Yeah, probably. what time is it, anyway?" He said "3:18"
"Oh, crap I have to go." He said getting up, pushing the chair in and walking out the door.

~~~~Time skip brought to you by Happy~~~~

That was nice. I think I might retire to the bar in the inn. After walking around a bit I started to the inn. I got back okay, kind of remembering where I should go. I got to the bar, and order a drink.
"I heard that old shopkeeper sent out a job request to some guilds," I hear someone say in somewhat of a hushed voice. "Yeah, but I'm sure their nothing to worry about, Corlin. I don't think a worthy opponent would go off of that old geyser's salary." An old voice said. From what I could tell, the older guy was the person running things. I should continue listening, and then see what happens. I stay for a while, but they aren't very talkative about they're plans in public. I get up, and walk over to the boss. I put my arms around him, he seems shocked but he didn't pull away. "Lets get away." I whisper in his ear flirtatiously. He growls, but he obeyed. How sick. I think as I lead him away from his lackies. I put a gleam in my eyes, keeping him interested. we stumble upstairs in his room, as I close the door. I didn't let it go much further than that. I pull out my cards and cast a spell. The card I pulled out had a little ram that appeared to be sleeping. I felt the magic energy rising from me as I spoke the word. "Sleep" I said softly, a magic circle eased him to sleep instantly. "What a pig." I said, folding my arms. I dragged him to my room, thankfully only a few doors down. I went to go find Hibiki, knowing he was staying here. I walked up to the desk to ask for his room number. The employee was nice, even gave me a key. I knocked on the door, (Well, pounded really) until he opened. He opened the door, and I looked at him feeling my cheeks redden a bit. His shirt was off, and he looked as if he was sleeping. "U-uh sorry for waking you.." I stutter "But I have something important to the job to show you, and I need your help." I say, almost choking the last part out.
"How'd that last part go again?" He said as he curled his lips into a smirk. "Don't make me repeat it again.." I mumble. "It tasted bad the first time it came out." I said, folding my arms." Go get dressed! This is important, okay?"

A/N: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR THE CHARACTERS I'M USING EXCEPT VIVIAN AND THE BAD GUYS.