Day 1

"Lila get down here, time for school" my mother called. I have been dreading this day.i quickly grab my hoodie and put on my favorite pants with my converse. "mom Im sick" I say faking a cough while I walk down stairs .she runs to get the thermometer. my mom ha always been one of those protective moms I guess you could say. "your temperature is normal sweety" I groan picking up my stuff and walking out.

As I walk into the school somebody grabs my arm spinning me around making me trip. I close my eyes before I hit the ground. I feel arms wrap around me as I look up I see luke "I'm sorry didn't mean to make you trip, do you know cat is?" I'm at a loss for words like my one and only crush is talking to me."ummm yeah I think she is in the gym or umm the cafeteria." I look down feeling nervous and embarrassed. he laughs quietly to himself and lifts my chin up. "you don't need to look down you're..." he stops. what was he going to say? I think to my self.

Luke's pov
I'm moving today and I'm going to miss her. I almost let it slip out that I have feelings for her. the only person who knows is cat.

I walk to class sad knowing I'm about to be picked up. I take a few glimpses at Delilah hoping she don't notice. I know she likes me and we could have had something good. as I hear the intercom turn on my stomach drops. "luke Hemings come to the office you are leaving" the announcer says. I look at Delilah one last time hoping she looks my way but her head stays down as she writes her stories. I've never bothered to read them. her hand rises and she asked to go to the bathroom. she walks out and I follow. should I tell her of my love towards her?. I think to myself. I see her spin around. "Luke" she says" "Delilah" I say back. She looks like she wants to say something. "umm so you're really moving?" She asks. I nod my head yes. she looks like she is about to cry. "lilah I need to tell you something" I hear her sniffle and see tears falling from her cheeks as her face stays down. I go up to her and hug her hoping to make the situation better. I fell tears pricking at the corners of my eyes "bye Delilah" I almost whisper kissing head.