Lorax POV

One day I was walking around talking about veggies and my side hoes (the trees) to no one in particular bc I'm a loner and have no friends. I was wearing my sexiest orange Lingerie (like underwear but hot) just in case some sexy ass tree lovers CAME... my way. Suddenly my heart felt like it was being ripped from my chest one of my tree hoes had fallen down😱😱😱 *cue fallen down from undertale* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GODDAMMIT" I cried out in pain and floated up in the sky to find the tree hoe that died. I instantly saw my fallen hoe and rushed over. What I didn't expect to see was this 7' foot bitch ass dream stan with an ax standing next to my now dead hoe. I could tell he was à dream stan due to all his green clothes and gogy goggles. "U bitch-ass fucker did you just chop down my tree?!" I asked, looking up at him bc i was so fucking short like 4'20. The btich than said "MATERIAL GWORLLLLL" and swung his ax at my head, only missing by à foot or two bc i was so short he couldn't reach me. HE than screamed looking down at me"what kind of fucked up build à bear are you? ANd yass I slayed that tree," said the ugly ass bitch, "btw I'm the Oncler but you can call me Mr.Climate Change, what's ur snap bb." He then made the f-boy face. "No" I flip him off and he tries to grab my hand to kiss it. "Ew wtf covid bro" and I kicked him 30 feet in the sky. HE somehow lands on my fluffy ass. "Ig it's meant to be" he says "fuck you."