Prologue

I was running around trying to find any survivors while trying not to be seen or near contact with the enemy "Come on.." I whispered as I keep looking for any survivors "No.." I whispered again, I keep looking for more survivors to no avail "Please atleast 1 survivor" I pleaded and saw Sasuke at the distance.

I lighten up and went towards his direction and kneel down beside him, I check his pulse it was getting fainter "No.." I whispered and tried healing him "Please don't leave me as well Sasuke" I said as my eyes start tearing up "Ino everyone and even Naruto and Kakashi-sensei they all.." I said again broken hearted as all of my friends died "Sa.." I look up and see Sasuke with a weak smile "Sakura...Im sorry for what I did to you before".

"Not now Sasuke.." I said as tears was streaming down my check "Sakura I love you and always will.." he said with his weak voice "I said not now Sasuke" I told him he chuckled and said "Im sorry Sakura but I guess I'm joining my brother now.." I was shaking and tried my best to heal him 'No...No...No...No...don't leave me as well' I keep healing him even though his already dead "Come on..Come on... Please no.." I whispered.

I was startled when someone tapped my shoulder "That's enough Sakura, his already dead" an old man said "Who are you?.." I questioned the old man "Im sorry for not introducing myself formally but my name is Hagoromo Otsutsuki" I stand up and started introducing myself to him "I know how to fix this and win the war" I look at him surprise and motion him to go on "I will send you back in time only once that is why im saving this technique if something like this happens" I look at him confused and shock "What are you talking about?..and why me?" I asked "There's no time to explain" hagoromo said and I nod in agreement as the enemies had already spotted us.

"Sakura Haruno will you take this 2nd chance?" he asked I look at him seriously and said "Yes I accept this chance " he poke my forehead with his some sort of weapon and everything went bright.

To Be Continued

9/3/22