How we meet

Giyuu pov

It was senior year I was kind of a loner and would get made fun of because of it. Sanemi was a popular kid and a bit of a trouble maker He would always skip classes and hang out with friends and sometimes he would fight people here or there but his grades was perfect and he past every class or test without any problem.

He gets asked out by many girls but he always reject them. I never knew why he did that but i always had a crush on him but never had the chance to ask him out because i would always think he would never date someone like me.

Until one day when i was at the park. i notice someone walking towards me but i never payed any attention to it until i heard a very familiar voice. It was shinazugawa.

He sat down next to me and started talking to me I was quiet most of the time he was talking then i opened my mouth and responded back to him and after that we started talking to each other.

After that day me and shinzugawa would meet up after school so we could study together or do something together. after that he asked me for my phone number and i gave it to him. we would talk about our classes how was our day been and sometimes he would invite me to go on dates with him.

I didn't tell him that i have a crush on him because i didnt know if he felt the same way so i never told him the way i felt and i was to scared to ask him out. Until one day he asked me to meet him at the back of the building after school.

I was confuse at first but i sucked it up and meet him there anyway i was prepare for what he had to say but i wasn't prepare for what was about to come out of his mouth.

He grabed my hand and he started talking about how he had a crush on me for a long time now and he didn't know how to ask me out and the reason he never went out with any of those girls was because of me. he didn't want to be with someone he never loved because he wanted to be with me and with that he came out with it and asked me out.

I of course said yes and we became a couple. 3 years past shinzugawa got married and had two children their both boys there names are Sakuta and Ginrou.

Ginrou has white hair like shinazugawa and dark blue eyes and he is 7 years old. Sakuta has black hair and pale purple eyes like shinazugawa he's 6.

And we have another baby on the way it's a girl and her name Gaya we both think its a good name and it would fit her perfectly. Right now i am 9 months preganant. And we are very excited to meet our baby.

thats all for this chapter hope you enjoyed