Journal Entries

8/10/⬛⬛⬛⬛, 12:00

"Today was probably the worst day at site-[⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛]. Three containment breaches, and a fuck ton of stress.
As I run into my office with a couple D-class survivors, I notice he's openly sitting in my room, acting as if the site wasn't crashing and busting at its seems.
I slammed the door behind me, startled to notice Jack was in my office.

With a shook, but calm tone of voice, I openly blurted "Why do you seem to never care when the world is crashing? Jack, you are chilling in MY office while we busted our asses nearly escaping death!"

I was noticeably filed with anger, grasping my keycard in my hand and clenching in spite.

"Hmm... Didn't seem to notice. This is the exact reason why the foundation needs more guns.. bloody hell, maybe even rocket launchers" Dr. Bright sofly spoke, but In a manner that made me feel purely pissed. "

Entry Log #2

This was when we first met in person. While I heard all this big talk about the man with the red-stoned necklace that made him practically immortal, I never really got a chance to even get a slight glimpse of his face. I understand, cursing him out wasn't even a good impression.. but seriously, what would you do in a situation like that?..

After that incident, the 'overseers' demanded that I was his assistant researcher, because nobody wanted to babysit him because of the strange experiments and tests he demands others to do.
I honestly hated the job. It was awful. I was to exhausted to examine anomalies, I'd fall asleep during lunch hour or break, and I'd cry when someone would raise their voice. My therapist recalled that it might have been caused by childhood trauma. But I am getting off topic here.

Entry Log #3
I felt like Jack pulled me out of my situations. He is super kind, and his humor might be stupid but he will always find a way to be funny. And I felt like whatever people said to make fun of him was not called for. He became my best friend fast, growing a friendly relationship with him faster because he'd be the only one I'd have.

As time went on, and more containment breaches after another, we became very close. We where always near each other and despite his smart ass additude he is a very sweet person.

But along with his charm came with tricks. He thought that I must of been a idiot or whatever, because he would always try to convince me to do dangerous things. No Jack, I'm not playing patty-cake with 049. Nor am I taking photos of 096 for a project. I'm not a idiot.

Entry Log #4

I tend to find myself submissive near him. Its odd because I'm more dominant  with my coworkers. I have a really deep feeling that I like him, but I really can't grasp the idea of it. I don't want to let him know that I've been growing feelings of lust for him, I don't know how he'll feel or say.
I feel genuine feelings for him. He pulled me out of suicide multiple times. I love him unconditionally.. but I'm afraid if I tell him he won't feel the same.