Lust (Smut)

As i walk down the hallway, drowsy from work, Bright yanked my arm and pulled me into his office. Then he dragged me into his site barrack. I assumed he wanted to talk, but it was worse.
"Hey, y/n... I saw what you wrote about me in your little diary.." Dr. Bright says, expressing nervousness and lust as he speaks.
"Pardon?" You say before your face becomes flustered, confused how he found it when you swore I  hid
it.
"I already know what you're going to say.. I don't want you to hate me-" you pant as you exclaim, worried before he cuts your sentence off.
"Hell, I wouldn't abandon you if the world was ending. You do understand I have the same feelings for you as you do me. The months we've spent together made me so much happier.." Jack mumbles. As i look down to grab his hand, i openly notice he is erect, blushing as i notice.
He gulps, embarrassed knowing i notice he's obviously hard.
"Y/n..? May i.. you know... uhhm.." Jack mutters. I already know what he is about to say, but i am to nervous to agree.
"I know what you want, and I want you aswell." I blurted out without a thought. I felt embarrassed that i just shouted that, but he understands.
He pushed me up to the wall, grasping my palms and kissing my neck. I felt important. Nobody has ever done this for me
and i feel truly loved.
Bright held me in his arms as he kisses my lips. With agression, he threw me onto his bed and slowly starts taking his clothes off. Making his way to his boxers, I only took my pants off. I was nervous because i didnt know what he'd think if he saw my body.
"It's alright, darling. It'll be my first time aswell. I'm just as nervous" Dr Bright  assured me, before sliding my underwear down.
I felt so embarrassed, squeezing his pillows as he eligns himself with my entrance.
"If this hurts, you gotta tell me, alright?" Jack said in a dominant lustful additude.
As he slowly puts his cock inside my body, i can't help but groan in pain and pleasure.
Bright tilts his head back, biting his lip until its red. He thrusts into me with no mercy, moaning deeply as he does.
The warmth of his body made me feel like im worthy of his time. I finally feel like im cared about.
"Your insides feel divine.." he groans out, weeping between words as he thrusted into me
I can't help to not feel embarrassed, what he said was the most corniest thing I've heard from him yet.
He pulled on my hair and thrusted into me, caressing my chest with his other hand. As he was starting to finish, he let out a weep like a babies cry. It was the most adorable thing I've ever heard.
After it all happened, he stayed in bed while I ran out to my office. I felt tears forming in my eyes, knowing it wouldn't last forever. I knew I wasn't immortal like he was, and he'd most likely forget about me once I died. I really can't stand my depression especially when I go from being happy then instantly overthinking.
Post nut clarity, amirite?