Chapter 10: The Final Chapter

The years that the toys spent at the factory, they had a blast and had each other.

Stephanie also told her family that her the powers she had. She could make and control water from her hands and feet, she can also shoot acid water from her mouth that could melt anything that is to come in contact with it. 

They were also able to find a way to make sure they were to stay a secret. Anytime someone would return to the factory, Huggy, Spidey or Steph would take care. 

Here are some examples.

Stephanie:

I was reading a book in the vents near the entrance of the factory when I heard the doors open. I look down and saw a man walking into the factory. I was mad. I had to get him out of here or else he will tell the world about us being in here. I suddenly got an idea.

*Metal Banging*

Man: Who's there

Somewhere by the emerald sea

Man: Show yourself!

where the moon and water meet

Man: *Shaking*

Somewhere close to harmony

Man: *Looks Up and sees Steph*

When the world is sound asleep~

Man: *Screams*

The minute I finish singing he starts to make a run for the door, but I wont let him get away that easily. I pounce on him from the ceiling vents and slash my tail fins right through him and spit my acid water at his face causing him to scream in pain and slowly leading him to an agonizing death.

Poppy: Hey Steph what was that noise?

Stephanie: Nothing Poppy, is dinner ready?

Poppy: Ya, mom sent me to get you.

Stephanie: Well I'm coming now, just go back now I'll catch up.

I heard Poppy walking away and I picked up and through the mans dead body in the pantry so that we could have more meals for the future and went to join the others for dinner, not before washing of all the blood I had on me first though.

Huggy:

I saw two people come in saying they need to fix the pipes, luckily for me, I was already in there

Once dead, I hauled him to the pantry and decided to head to my room and have a nap before lunch.

Spidey:

Someone was in the deeper corridors of the factory so I decided not to get the kids worried and take care of this myself. I extended my arms to create a web at the end and the extend them all around the upper part of the corridor to confuse the worker, which worked. 

Either way, all the toys had a new life together as a family and nothing was going to stop them from living their lives.